how to send marijuana without getting caught

ecoito

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a question, I live in Brazil, I have a marijuana plantation and I need to send 500g to a state in Brazil. How would you send it without getting caught? The state I'm going to send passes through another state where the customs office is located and there are x-rays, sniffer dogs, etc. How would you send it without having the merchandise picked up or etc? Can you give me some tips I would appreciate it Hello everyone, I have a question, I live in Brazil, I have a marijuana plantation and I need to send 500g to a state in Brazil. How would you send it without getting caught? The state I'm going to send passes through another state where the customs office is located and there are x-rays, sniffer dogs, etc. How would you send it without having the merchandise picked up or etc? Can you give me some tips I would appreciate it

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
A vacuum sealer would help you. I dont live in your country, but what I would do is seal the weed in one package then vacuum seal 3 packages of coffee. I think the coffee small may take over any weed smell

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
In my country every shop have their own stealth method, even my.
No one will tell you working method for free.
Sometimes post workers are bought, sometimes it's just creativity of dealer.

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Also you need to think how it will be on exact post point.
Cctv's, etc.
And even if your package will be fired, you need to ensure your safety for this scenario.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Mate there is a thread on this forum
How you can ''safely'' send package

CountTrapula

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I've shipped weed internationally by simply vacuum sealing it, wiping it with alcohol, and putting that in a kraft paper bubble mailer.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Vacuum seal it and disguise the smell.