Question I was trying to remember a crock pot cook. I believe i hace it correct can anyone help?

chewie12321

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ok its been a while since I have went over all this knowledge but I am here and makeing sure that I have the detailed recie[t correct s back in the day I dabled in the manufacturing of some things and the one that i learned well was meth i learned anhidris amonia dope red ad black and other cold cook one that I was going to just try for the simple face of confence of not having to go to a dealer and get anything just take care of my habbits and thats it but im stuck on the detais.

1 ounces of NitroMethane GaI
2 Hops number 9 gun blueing 7 ounces
3 Welding rods orange tips for nichole
4 ? i believe there is activated charchole but not sure
5 tape lid down tight cook on high for 12 hours and then let it sit and cool for 12 hours

when done there are two layers one thr top layer which is all meth needs to be cut away frm the bottom discard the bottom layer and make sure not to get any in your crystal ayer can be poisious

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
😄 Nah, man that sounds like recipe for string dope to me, I think wasp dope has more bang for your buck though🫣, I m surprised it wasn't discovered sooner. You're out there and you whacked a wasps nest and they are pissed! You got it though, bugbzapper, wasp spray, a little cross-fire.....
Just to be sure, no, that doesn't make anything. A hole in your wallet maybe
Actually, that's a lot of nitrates going on it could be an extremely energetic reaction.😬
Nah, who'd have thunk, gun bluing is saltpetre. Shit salt Peter is useful af.

Last edited:

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Here are some ingredients in Hoppe's No. 9 Gun Bore Cleaner:
Isobutane: 1000 ppm
Kerosene: 800 ppm
Ethanol: 100 mg/m³
Oleic acid: 1000 ppm
Citronellal: 100 ppm
Ammonium hydroxide: Less than 1%
(R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene: Less than 1%
1,8 cineole: Less than 1%

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Totally a jail house string dope recipe. It's pretty funny when all the "good ol' boys" from down south come up and do time in the north east, they all bring this story about how they're a biker gang meth kingpin. I remember in my early 20s, being regaled by my a cellmate from Florida who "used to make and sell kilos of meth" according to the infamous "string dope" technique. I've probably still got it written down somewhere, with exact details and proportions. That was the first time I heard it.. I've heard different variations from a few different people over the years, but same general idea. Knowing what I know now, it's pretty funny when people try to tell me about it like they know something noone else does - as if they have this ace in the hole they can pull out and make a fortune with anytime they need a come up. Just gotta wait a month for that fish tank I buried full of filter charcoal and gun bluing to react and grow ice on all the strings. .. Or was it 12 hours? After "cooking on high" for 12 hours... hmmm... whatever.... it'll start growing one of these days...
Either way, I'll be singin...' "we're in the money.." in no time at all...