In case you hadnt heard

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The CEO of Telegram was arrested.
Time of Arrest: The arrest took place in the early hours of the morning.
Location: Paris Le Bourget Airport, a facility often used by high-profile personalities and private jets.
Motivation: The arrest is the result of a search warrant, but the specific charges against Durov have not been made public. The authorities have not yet provided details of the charge or the evidence that led to the warrant.
The arrest of Pavel Durov, a leading figure in the technology and media sector with his messaging platform Telegram, raises significant questions. The situation could have major implications for both Durov and the company he heads, with possible international repercussions.

What exactly this plan consists of is unknown, but it is clarified that the company will be able to continue to exist and fulfill its tasks for now.
What are the main charges. This is Durov’s refusal to transfer data to the intelligence services about stores selling psychoactive substances in telegram channels, according to the Moscow FSB Directorate.
He was allegedly subject to a French search warrant issued by the OFMI (National Office of the Judicial Police) based on a preliminary investigation.

Pavel Durov faces 20 years in prison; he will stand trial as a French citizen - TF1 TV channel

Updates will follow

Edit: Against the background of the news about Durov's detention, the TON cryptocurrency is getting sharply cheaper.

⚠️French intelligence services will seek access to Telegram correspondence related to criminal communities and sanctions companies and individuals

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Maybe a good idea to stay away from telegram until further notice?.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So I guess French police had to charge him or release him. He was released. I would still be super mindful doing anything there