• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Psilocybins NBOMe Ayahuasca Phencyclidine (PCP) Invite your drug dealer to join us!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey did you guys know if you invite someone to join, and they do, you get money. If a person you invite achieves dealer status you get a lot of ,money, I'm thinking $100 AND a percentage of the escrow from all of their deals. There's other perks and bonuses too.
The United States is sorely underrepresented here. I haven't counted how many dealers there are but not enough. There's no deposit ( many markets require one) the fees are low, your money is safer here than almost anywhere in the world it might be safer here than in your pocket. With your due dillegence, it is safer to sell here. I've bought $5000 worth of drugs here probably, and I haven't got ripped off a single time and I don't know the first thing about the dealers I've bought from. I know what state the return address says and that's absolutely it. There's no information to torture out of me, I don't know jack shit about the drug dealers. Nobody will come to thier house at 3 am. Nobody will say something stupid on the phone. You won't be driving around with drugs. Police aren't allowed to open mail so if drugs are in packages with postage, the cops can't open it. They have to get the postal inspector

theglunkster

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
MwKPvTNRpb
GEQXw5ViZO
ZnYoH3BhFc
JeGRx1dgbU
DlX8zKx4PT
VMBQ6IPjhE
OnEmZRz3M2

You rang?? Lol but seriously idk why it decided to split my photos into both the top and bottom of my comment.
XO2JAy8p0C
6vLkuiywoZ
T1RDJaIbLx

Attachments

• f59rhUBtTH.jpg
    f59rhUBtTH.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • sCU0Nlz1Ex.jpeg
    sCU0Nlz1Ex.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • r1oPBNDYV5.jpg
    r1oPBNDYV5.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 10

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
FUCKING GROSS! I can smell them from here. Fresh mowed lawn clippings with cat piss and horse shit. 😄 put them on the market. Imgrew mushrooms for years and I can't even look at them without wanting to throw up. Those are some fine specimens for sure. Plenty of people want to buy them

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I have been looking at a couple vendors on another market and will be testing a product or two. Something I noticed from 2 other markets are the verified vendor review history and sales stats that are listed and carry over from other markets they have sold on or still do sell on. Just a thought for drawing experienced vendors to the US section of BB.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Right, I managed to reel in a vendor and I think he is going to fit right in and like it here. As soon as everything comes back to me, I'm going to fast track him stra8ght to vendor since he qualifies

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I love the group here! We need more people