Question Leakage of postal packages(turkey )

bahman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, they sent me a free sample. But most likely Police have discovered I want to know if the police come to my address, what is the best response I should give them If anyone has experience, please advise me.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Delete all information about stuff or encrypted
Basically destroy all evidence about case
How your get that your parcel caught?

skanderbeg

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Drugs in Turkey are just not worth in my opinion. A dear friend of mine got 9 years of prison (strict regime) for fken 80 grams of weed... Anyways delete everything don't say a single sentence and get a lawyer if they come.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Where evedence who is order parcel on adress, basically everybody can order somethis on some adress,maybe ther just mistake put that name adress on package whos know etc,
Lawyer always

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Never admit to anything and deny everything, no one can prove that you ordered it until they have pure evidence of you having contact with any type of drugs, if you think that they are onto you, never have anything in your possession, dont order stuff to your living address anymore, use a fake name. Overall never use your real information again and never have substances in a quantity that you cant get rid of quickly. I’ll advise you to never carry drugs with you and never walk outside with anything on you. You already know all of this its common sense, but if they are really into this case of you ordering stuff, they are going to be on it 24/7 so every little mistake you make with having shit on you, can be the case closer. But most likely they will not get into it that deep because it was not a big quantity, they are only going to open their eyes and wait for more, and for bigger quantity orders to come in. In conclusion never use your real name, your living address and overall like i said your real information. Stay safe