Lisdexamfetamine

amyexplores

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi! I'd like to know if there is a way of making my own lisdexamfetamine, I've gotta take it every day and the prices are ridiculous and sometimes the product is not even available... Can anyone help me with it?
Thanks in advance!!

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Lisdexamphetamine in the body is metabolized into amphetamine. It's easier for you to immediately synthesize amphetamine and use it for medical purposes.

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You are referring to lisdexamphetaminedimesylate, Elvanse. It's just D-amphetamine salted with mesylate and combined with an amino acid to prolong release. lisDEXAMPHETAMINEdimesylate. Everything in that molecule name without capital letters are being cleaved off by enzymes in the blood stream, and you're left with the pure narcotic drug, dextroamphetamine.

edy's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah man!! Im in the same shit.its just fucking crimminal what they let you pay for that shit.im from nl and pay a shitload of money for my insurance and the Elevance pills that i need dont get payed.onley part from some pay back company but still they cost a fortune.just for an xtra amine group on the dex.
I cant aforde my medication like this and i am forced to get creative.thats the biggest part of the reason to start making it myself.and ofcource the hobby in it .but yeah ,its abnormal what they charge for an dexamphetamine with a delay uptake.what do they expect people to do after getting bills like that and some reacherge? Youll heve to be stupid not at least to try saving yourself from poverty👍its pure maffia practice what they are doing and on a legal ground to.who is the criminal in this.im with you all the way.damn i thought i was the onley one here with a problem as big as this