• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

looking for a MDMA or LSD vendor in America

justalooker

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looking for a MDMA or LSD vendor who can ship to America I'm only looking for a small amount 50$ worth

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
None on the market here huh? Seems like even if there wasnt a USA seller, someone would ship to you

justalooker

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Most sellers are in Europe or sell to it only or mostly so it's kinda a struggle especially since I'm only trying to test out a small amount of money (50$) to test if it's real 😭

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have heard thats the case. There is probably a good business opportunity for someone who can get quality MDMA into the states and resell. I would like to know if you find someone who does have a quality product. LSD isnt really my thing though

Caleb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
wanny try a candy flip? should start with the lsd though,

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I've got quite a bit of Thuggaking54xx 's mdma. It's a good product at a fair price. 100mg is a dose for most people. 250mg is a strong dose. Probably a bit much for most people
E4dHBly1Np

Limpbizcat

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this site but not to the markets and now the pastebins. I need help navigating and finding the vendors. I'm looking for FXE but I dabble with many substances as well.

rosechem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, we can provide precursors of some products, not synthetic products. If you are interested, PM me.

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Jessejames is a legit MDMA vendor based in the US. Take normal Shulgin doses of his stuff 120 - 160 mg.