Looking for a vendor LOOKING FOR BULK METH SUPPLIER/MANUFACTURER

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well.

We are creating a separate and dedicated post in hopes of finding someone that is able to work alongside us and supply us with a consistent source of more than decent quality meth. We have been looking for a replacement supplier for a couple of months now, but the demand and pressure on our side has increased heavily so we're making a separate post to increase our chances of finding someone.

We're looking for someone, or another group that has the resources and manpower to supply us with a minimum of 10KGs on a monthly basis. This is a very rough figure and we will not disclose the real amount on here due to several reasons. If things goes smoothly and as planned, that number will be increased accordingly. There is no limit here.

For transportation we have many resources, insiders and doors high up in the transportation and logistics scene that will definitely assist with the successful landing of shipments. We can help with transportation, or even handle the entire transportation process if needed, depending on the suppliers country and other factors.

There is not much else to be said, we're are looking for someone that has the resources and manpower to work alongside our organization, and if everyone pulls their weight as promised, millions of dollars will be coming in a frequent basis.

We're happy to go into much more detail with the right people, or who we believe is capable of the role, however we urge that you have a read of our previous post if you want to a better general understanding of who we are, what we're looking for, and what we typically look for in a potential supplier/partner.

Cheers all!

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you gonna buy out of europe, get the quality get checked first. There is a lot of shit on the wholesale market here now, people selling 80% L-meth.. If you want good quality, look for meth made from ephedrine, or of it is p2p meth: only buy al/hg d-meth. Find somebody with decent knowledge who can do your quality control by checking optical rotation etc… i know transport to au is expensive, it would be fucked up if you have 10kg there what is absolute garbage…

why not setting up your own production location. 10kg a month is a small production operation…

SyndicateAU

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Still looking. Preferably someone operating out from the Golden Triangle or from that region.