Making THC & Psilocybin Edibles

nepalm

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not sure this is correctly placed in the forums.

But would anyone have simple guidance for a complete beginner on how to make both THC and psilocybin edibles?

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
The decarb is the most important part. I always use butter in a hot water bath with the decarbed cannabis and I let it cool in the mason jar. If you dont mind the taste, leaving the herb in instead of straining tends to make brownies a bit more potent. My favorite thing to do is use the sugar leaf trimmings and all the hairs and everything from a harvest and I cure that the same way I would the buds. The trimmings make some pretty good edibles. I use 6 grams of trim, 1 gram of ground flower, and about a 10th of a gram of kief from the grinder in 1 stick of butter and make gummies for a couple people I know for pain and it works great for them. Using trimmings from your homegrown is a nice way to make extra money or just have some good edibles without having to use a lot of flower. Steer clear of the bigger fan leaves though, not worth messing with in my opinion. You can use the oil or butter for pretty much everything that calls for it. Once you have your butter or oil made up just follow your favorite recipe and be careful not to burn the butter when cooking. As for the shrooms, I dont have anything to add on that one