Mdma crystal/rocks

johntravolta21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Does anyone know how these crystals are being produced. The labs are definitely not re crystallising in water and waiting 3 days , these crystals look a lot different to water rex crystals. Melting definitely does not produce sellable crystal rocks . Does anyone have any ideas.
SWTkIHec7V
34Nlc2m6Tz

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Obtain the free base and distill it into fractions in a vacuum, so you get the purest free base. From the pure free base you get a powder and you can grow pure crystals.

johntravolta21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not crystals like them you can't, or I wouldn't of posted asking the question

johntravolta21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Purest Rex is small rhomboid crystals , to make one big crystal. The crystals on the picture are not from rex

malbona kato

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
probably infrared heater used.
also such cr contains some water around 5-6% i feel.

johntravolta21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You think water evap next heater. Everytime i try this, I get a crystal layer on top trapping the water.

johntravolta21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes I see alot of crystal with that sort of moisture amount even higher sometimes

Sig

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
base oil acetone hci 4 days freeze you get it.... we make like that every liter base oil 2,5 liter acetone hci till ph 5,5..

collor is how dirty you base is.. cola is dirty aqua is clean we make champagne..

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
The shape of the crystals depends greatly on whether you use aqueous or anhydrous conditions when acidifying. In the first case, the crystals have a hydrated form (water molecules are built into the structure). The second is the degree of saturation of the solvent used (or their mixture) and temperature control, the presence or absence of stirring during crystallization. And as mentioned above, the purity of the base is a main factor.