Meth Synth : is there alternatives to h3po2 or to red phosphorus they are unreacheable

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
PLEASE is there any alternatives to h3po2 or to red phosphorus they are unreacheable in my country someone help
i have the iodine crystals / naoh / hydriodic acid / hcl / eveeeeryyything i have access to everything exept those two plase someone help

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You can use Aluminum Phosphide (AlP), but that can release toxic Phosphine gas. Do this outside or in a fume hood and wear a gas mask and stuff. AlP + I2 --> AlI3 + PI3. Aluminum foil has been used to turn Ethanol into Ethyl Iodide, but not Ethane. Iodine and Red Phosphorus can turn Ethanol into Ethane. Aluminum Phosphide contains Phosphorus.

Here's Norephedrine being reduced to Dextroamphetamine.
Orp7lDPkS4

Aluminum Phosphide is no joke. Breathe in the Phosphine gas and you're dead.
JHlYWQgeDq

Toxic phosphine gas.
GqptOKR7WT

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
how to proceed please ratios of pseudofed and iodine and aluminium phosphate and time to reflux and heat please

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Not Aluminum Phosphate AlPO4. Aluminum Phosphide AlP.

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
and it could replace the red phosphorus ? in the hidroidic reduction ?

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
is there any help here

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
hello any help please is there anyway to do it without the red phosphorus please guys i have only i2 (lab grade) and hi (57%) please any help is there any alternative to red phosphorus because i can find the h3po2 ( the hypo acid ) is there any other acid can help ?

Jimmyjohn48

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
No access to matches in your area? The striking pads are a good source

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
there is but its not scalable since it takes a lot of time since he matchboxes in my country are rare to find ..i have no problem in pse or ephidrine pills or hidriodic acid or iodine crystals my only problem is red.p and hypo

Jimmyjohn48

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
There are other ways to obtain it I’ve noticed on here. You may ask one of the experts on here in a private message

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Get Aluminum Phosphide. Make sure the flask is filled with Argon for an inert atmosphere. You can combine Iodine (I2), Hydroiodic acid (HI), and Aluminum Phosphide (AlP) and Argon atmosphere (Ar) and your Ephedrine or Norephedrine to reduce to Dextromethamphetamine or Dextroamphetamine and maybe add Hexanes solvent (Charcoal Lighter Fluid or Coleman Camp Fuel).

Aluminum Phosphide (AlP).
ZCD2nu0sQl

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you have hydroiodic acid, that is all you need to reduce ephedrine/pseudo into meth. You just reflux hydroiodic acid and ephedrine for a few hours.
The hypophosphorous acid/red phosphorous and iodine reaction are just making the hydroiodic acid.

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
are you sure about that ? because i read somewhere that red phosphorus is also needed to keep the reaction going no ?

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The red p or phosphorous content eats the iodine and hydriodic acid is the product, along with (I think?) some stuff that gets recycled (hypo?), phosgene gas, and some water?
It is not necessary to make meth if you already have the HI (hydriodic acid), but it recycles and keeps reacting with any iodine until it is exhausted. This is why you can save your red p and use it for a few cooks before it is inactive (or so I've been told). I've never heard of anyone being able to save the hypo for another use, so I'm not sure about that. The red p usually gets filtered out of solution after the reaction with EP/PSE and any leftover iodine gets neutralized with sodium thiosulfate before turning it into HCl.

I don't know the exact mechanism and don't feel like looking for it any longer.... I haven't seen too much info about this either because it is an 'outdated' method and nobody can be bothered anymore, so I'm not exactly sure if the red p will regenerate the hydriodic acid after it has been used to reduce EP/PSE or in-situ or if it can only be used to react with iodine to make hydriodic acid. Perhaps someone who really knows and can explain it will indulge us...

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
thank you its been a while since i post my question but no experts here to ansewer and i'm really stuck also i dont mind throwing th Hi after using it because its cheap here where i live anyway you were the only one replyed thank you very much anyway

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
are you sure about that ? because i read somewhere that red phosphorus is also needed to keep the reaction going no ?

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Yes, he is right. HI 57% will do the job nicely, you need to use a good excess of it though, concentration must stay > 40% all the time. You can reduce the amount of HI needed by adding H3PO4 85%+ over the course of the reaction what will dehydrate it and keep the functional HI concentration high. Careful! you do not want to push the HI out!
Another way is to make the HI in situ from Phosphoric Acid and NaI or KI.
And of course H3PO3 will work very well as replacement for RP or H3PO2 - needs more of it and higher temperatures but works great. H3PO4/NaI or KI needs even higher temps.
For H3PO3 look in Hydroponics or Vineyard supplies

stevepreston

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
hi + h3po3 can you provide temperture and time to reflux ?