More attractive way to obtain 1 liter of A-oil freebase

obwiju

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know what is the easiest route to obtain a-oil Amphetamine freebase. I have tried several, but various problems such as the difficulty of working with 1 kilo of P2NP or the cost of the reagents make me discard them. My goal is modest, it is the production of 1 liter of a-oil in 1 single step. You should also take into account the precursors, the P2NP at the moment is easy to get, but maybe the P2P is not so easy or the conversion from P2NP to P2P has a lot of loss.

Thank you!

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

You cannot make amphetamine-oil in one single step, there are several guides and routes on how to make amphetamines that you can read about here " Amphetamine (phenylethylamines) "

Best Regards

obwiju

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks, but... I know something about the forum, I have read and I know what is published, I have tried 2 routes and what I ask is the opinion of someone who is interested in helping.

I have experimented with

P2NP Al/Hg
P2NP with NaBH4/CuCl2

Last edited:

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

If you are familiar with the forum, then you can also see that the Admins/Moderators/Experts and forum members with experience help us out alot. So what ever route you have chosen to take, go inside the subject and ask you question directly there about the synthesis.

If you would want personal help, then you can always create a ticket to the left in the menu bar "Ticket > Open New Ticket" and state your questions directly to the Experts.

Best Regards

obwiju

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You're right. Here they help a lot. Who are you helping with these empty content comments? Even so thanks. I like too

Saul

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
A-oil was probably the most wanted chem product of 2022.
real chemists didn't even know what it was that's so funny.
streetlife

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

nutshellghost

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
how much can we make in one go with this method P2NP with NaBH4/CuCl2.
which method will u suggest for a novice one like me...?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, borohydride way allows to make a large scale batch. I recommend you to start from Al/Hg way (link above).

obwiju

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score