Question need a guide to synthesize a cardiotoxic poison.

beth814

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, i want to synthesize a poison to kill myself because i suffer too much and euthanasia is illegal in my country (medical issues) and because i'm a cardiac person i want to synthesize a cardiotoxic poison

i thought about the digitalin, but i don't know how to extract it from the digitalis lanata (any info are wellcome)

And i also think about synthesize a poison from the chemicals that i can buy in supermarket and on pharmacy,

I don't want to agonize for hours, i want a heart attack, so please help me.

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Not enough contribution.
Try to be more active here, bring more useful information, and then you can expect someone help you to find street dealer of some brown cardiotoxic shit.

Bromoski

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Sounds like a horrible way to die, theres other things that are talked about on suicide forums that would be painless if done correctly but im not going to go into details here.

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
oh come on mate thats sad. u do realise tho that u will probably just survive but be crippeled fo the rest of ur life and also end up in a ward. also i dont think that poison wouldent be painfull tldr go change smt i yo life get help or smt and atleast try to be more happy suicide rl aint a solution to anything.

MiloMikelusky

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Suicide is not a solution my friend. Expose your problems maybe you will get help.