New (ICE) Teaching! Super simple and super cheap

Grubby

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I have personally experimented with this recipe countless times, and I think it is the simplest and cheapest recipe ever! but! The yield and purity have never been measured (very low), but the free amphetamine is added to the glass ball with a dropper and burned. It still smells good when smoked!
1. Materials:
• PMP (1-phenyl-1-propanone): 100 g
• MA·HCl (methylamine hydrochloride): 50 g
• MeOH (methanol): 300 ml
• NaBH₄ (sodium borohydride): 30 g
2. Reaction procedure:
• Step 1: Formation of imine intermediate:
• Dissolve 100 g PMP and 50 g MA·HCl in 300 ml MeOH.
• Stir the reaction mixture at room temperature (~25°C) for 2 hours to form the imine intermediate.
• Step 2:
• After the imine intermediate is formed, add 30g of NaBH₄.
• Maintain the reaction temperature at 10°C and stir the mixture for a further 6 hours to ensure reduction of the imine to amphetamine.
• Step 3:
• Transfer the reaction mixture (RM) to a separatory funnel.
• Add 500 ml of distilled water to the funnel and separate the aqueous and organic layers.
• Wash the organic layer 3 times with water to remove impurities.
• Finally, the solvent from the organic layer is evaporated to obtain the pure free base amphetamine.

chewie12321

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
had a question for you first chemist or just learning the process of reaction and figuring meth recipets. if you can could you find the cero ck pot reciept I bellieve 1gal nitromethane gas Hops number 9 gun blue welding rods line the bottom and I believe acivated charchole if im not mistake cook 12 high let sit 12 and the top layer of the buschet is pur? is this right

Grubby

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The method you described has some potentially feasible elements, but significant issues remain:

1. Nitromethane** can be used as a solvent or fuel, but it’s highly volatile and dangerous.
2. Hop's number 9** contains chemicals that might serve as weak catalysts, but it’s unconventional for synthesis.
3. Welding rods** could provide metal ions, but their impact on the reaction is uncertain.
4. Activated charcoal** is useful for filtration, but won’t drive the reaction.

Issues:
Lack of precise control : The process lacks detailed conditions, making the outcome unpredictable and potentially hazardous.
- Chemical compatibility : The combination of chemicals is not standard and could lead to dangerous byproducts.

In summary, while some aspects might work theoretically, the process is unsafe and impractical without proper control.

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi, sir, are you sure that ICE has been successfully synthesized? MA.HCI is salt. And this reaction requires free MA. Maybe you have any other steps?

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Polymethylpentene (PMP) ? Do you mean P2P (phenyl-2-propanone)
CH3NH2. HCl. = methylamine hydrochloride.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, P2P won't react with Ma*HCl. Amine salt is already has stable hydrogen bonding with HCl and nitrogen atom's electrons no need to attack carbonyl =C=O atom. You have to remove HCl from nitrogen atom to make it reactive. That's why it takes to use methylamine free base.