New synthetic cannbinoid compunds out from nutmeg?

Kj12

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
hey bbgate community,

i am on research of nutmeg and his ingredients
i found 3 compounds that as a affintiy to the CB1 and CB2 receptors that are Malabaricone C , Licarin A, 5-Methoxylicarin A
my question is can make out from Nutmeg Synthetic cannabinoids?. the interessiting substance is Licarin A it has how the JWH-x
and Pinaca-x series a indazole structure.
i dont know about the potency from this 3 Substance but when they are not strong enough can make out of nutmeg strong cannbinoids derivates?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
The structures of these substances really resemble some designer noids. For example, Vitamin E has some affinity for cannabinoid receptors.

"Nutmeg has been used both medicinally and recreationally for the treatment of anxiety and mood disorders. El-Alfy et al. [12] demonstrated that the administration of nutmeg extracts produces behavioural effects similar to Δ9 -THC, a known exogenous cannabinoid and the major psychoactive constituent of marijuana. Later investigation revealed that these extracts did not have direct CB1 or CB2 receptor binding affinity. [13] To determine the effect of nutmeg on the endocannabinoid system, indirect modulation was thus assessed. Using an assay-guided fractionation approach coupled to in vitro assays of FAAH and MAGL inhibition"

Here we get an indirect effect, like some other types of noids (allosteric modulators for example). In any case, good structures for RC design ideas