Norephedrine and Cathine (Phenylpropanolamine) extraction from Khat leaves and science

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I was wondering about growing Khat leaves for Cathinone for ADHD and maybe making Khat tea. But also picking some extra leaves and letting it sit for 48 hours so the Cathinone decomposes to Cathine and Norephedrine (Phenylpropanolamine). Then turn some of the Phenylpropanolamine into Phenyl-2-Propanone and then Methamphetamine using Aluminum Palladium Galinstan or Aluminum Galinstan plus Palladium on Carbon and the other Norephedrine turn to Dextroamphetamine using Shake and Bake Birch Reduction Lithium. Or maybe just enjoy the Cathinone usually if the plant produces enough Cathinone.

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Since I didn't have one for Norephedrine to Dextroamphetamine, pretend the Ephedrine to Methamphetamine doesn't have the N-Methyl group. The other one is Norephedrine to Phenyl-2-Propanone. And pretend the Cyclohexyl-2-Propanone to Propylhexedrine using non-toxic Aluminum Galinstan amalgam and 500mg of Palladium on Carbon and CO2 atmosphere and 24 hours and 20°C to 30°C and Ethanol is aromatic so it's Phenyl-2-Propanone to Methamphetamine.

Attachments

• 0w5iTzqMlu.jpg
    0w5iTzqMlu.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 10
  • RhPOFj1NYg.jpg
    RhPOFj1NYg.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 3zE6TI1L9j.jpg
    3zE6TI1L9j.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
  • aPLH5givcx.jpg
    aPLH5givcx.jpg