On Methamphetamine Manufacturing

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am sure you are busy and dozens of people keep asking you about methamphetamine production. Sometimes you might think, "there are threads about this in the forum, why do they need to open new threads?" I agree with you.

I don't want to open unnecessary threads in the forum, but when I ask professional members about these issues, the answers are either very late or not answered at all.

I have the impression that there are more non-native English speakers than native English speakers in the forum. We have difficulty understanding the language of chemistry. Especially if it is in English. I know the steps to be taken in production, but I have not been able to put this information together correctly in my mind.

My questions are short but they are among the most important, I guess. I'm sure that your answers will be very helpful to people who are interested in this business.

1 - I read that it is easier and more high-yielding to synthesize methamphetamine directly from P2P than to synthesize amphetamine from P2P and then convert it to methamphetamine.

Is Methamphetamine Hydrochloride by reductive amination with P2P an efficient way to produce large scales?

2 - As far as I understand, it is not enough to obtain Methamphetamine Hydrochloride. It needs to be converted to d-Methamphetamine Hydrochloride via tartaric acid. Can't Methamphetamine Hydrochloride be used without being converted to d-Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?

3 - Because people cannot find Methylamine, they use different methods to produce. But it is an easy chemical to synthesize. Why don't people prefer to synthesize themselves? Is there a disadvantage that I don't know about but is widely known among chemists?

4 - When we want to scale up or scale down, how should we decide on the proportions of the reagents to be used?

For example, if a synthesis uses 500 ml of substance X and 500 ml of substance Y, if we want to scale it down, doesn't it work to make them both 250 ml?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

DoktorFist

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You can also reduce pseudoephedrine via hidriodic acid/red phosphorous.
Maybe someone else will chip in but i have no basis of knowledge on the reductive amination route. D-meth is the psychoactive component. The one that gets you going, levo-meth you can buy at walmart for a nasal decongestant, literally active ingredient is "levo-metamfetamine". Trash. Also, i would like to defer elsewhere on the scaling. "Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people assume you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt." My father would tell me. I am still very new to the ways myself so i would not want to misinform.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

The reason for you not getting answers to your questions is because they have been answered several times in other threads regarding Amphetamine / Methamphetamine.

So to answer your statement, yes this thread is unnecessary.

Best regards

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Then everyone should read the existing books and become a surgeon.

View previous replies…

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Exactly what students do at Universities.

They study textbooks and become surgeons.

What you are doing is neglecting the textbooks and asking professors for the answers to each quiz without putting in the work.

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm very sorry, but it doesn't say "teach me how to make methamphetamine". I'm obviously asking specific questions. Questions that were asked through a process of thought and research. It specifically says that I understand the methods, I just can't put them together in a neat order in my mind. There is almost no information about scaling down and scaling up in the forum. It also says that I specifically asked for feedback from other chemists on the use and synthesis of methylamine. The nature of the question means that feedback from other chemists is needed. Because it is a question about experiences.

tankikan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Because he has read it, then he asked. Look at his question, does it look like a dumb question? How do you think student at the university learn? After they read the book, then only they know what to ask if they didn't understand. What a joke

wael gano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello dear
With regard to the synthesis of meth, it does not matter whether it comes from P2P or amphetamine. This depends on the reagents available in your country.
Secondly, there is a thread in the great forum that explains the synthesis of methylamine hydrochloride from ammonium chloride and formaldehyde.
Thirdly, you know the information and the steps in producing the answer
In order for it to have an elegant and good arrangement in your mind, it is necessary for practical practice. The mind cannot store information. It may erase a part, but the practice of practical synthesis forces it to keep the information.
The beginner must do a simple thing, which is to distill water. This is useful in terms of temperature control and the practice of a simple distillation device.
Fourthly, the scope of expansion and scaling is up to you. All you have to do is double the amount of reagents and utensils used in the synthesis, while being very careful of the reactants.
Best regards

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you so much.

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If I may kindly inquire, I would like to ask a few more questions.

Is the same technique applicable for scaling down as well? Is reducing the amount of reagents and utensils by one or two times enough? And does this apply to every chemical reaction?

ByHyde

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If starting with P2P, the yield of amphetamine is already low, and attempting to convert it to methamphetamine results in even more significant losses. However, if P2NP is used as the starting reagent, this conversion is possible. Crystallization can be attempted by using dry HCl gas in toluene or ether, filtering the precipitated powder, and then using water and ethanol for crystallization via seeding with d and l crystals.

Attachments

• QOe0ZJsA8B.png
    QOe0ZJsA8B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: $!$

calmcatfather

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Hello my friend. I was looking for something very explanatory or a complete guide like you, but what I wanted to say is that there is no need to look for detailed information. When you do and apply the information given in order, you start to understand what is happening and you start to believe that what is written is actually sufficient information. First, do what is written, you will find the answers to all your questions in about 80-90% while trying or applying them yourself. Don't make things difficult for yourself by looking for details like I used to do.

An additional important tip: Keep your mouth and tongue closed. Don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I wrote this. I have already had some success with this, but thank you very much for your willingness to help. Your response will be useful for people who need help. Thank you. :)