One dead and four injured in a pursuit of drug traffickers in Sanlúcar

ShootOuts

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
The victims, from Algeciras, La Línea de la Concepción and Ceuta, overturned when they were trying to ’save' part of a cache of 3,000 kilos of hashish / A strange maneuver caused the accident / The agents transferred the injured to health centers in the area
The episode occurred when the Rio Irati patrol boat, the new jewel of the Civil Guard in the fight against drug trafficking in the region, with the support of more boats from the Armed Institute and jointly with Customs Surveillance of the Tax Agency, began a rapid pursuit with the sole objective of preventing the introduction of more than 100 bales of drugs (the equivalent of more than 3,000 kilos) into Spain, from Morocco.
For this, in addition to the speedboats, air support was needed, with a helicopter involved in the same police action. However, at one point, the narcolancha made a strange movement and ended up crashing into the coast. The overturning of the ’glider' meant the death of one of its crew members, as well as the injuries of the rest.
BYWXD7FlNV

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I really like these world news posts

ShootOuts

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸