Question Pharmacy

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online pharmacy I can get regular meds? Like antibiotics etc? Without a Rx of course

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Those places are called ", compounding pharmacies" and can sell certain prescription drugs compounded with other drugs or inert ingredients. So what I am saying is that you can look at what a compounding pharmacy can sell, and those are the things you can buy that way. Also you find those businesses by searching for compounding pharmacies

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Or at least that is what I was told. I got these blue pills without a prescription. I might do a run on samples. 😄

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch!! So you can order through them without running into a prescription problem? Will the pills be made?

View previous replies…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes. But most pharmacies are combo pharmacies. CVS is a compounding pharmacy for instance. You can order through them without a prescription, there will instead be a questionnaire about aspects of your health. It shouldn't need saying, if you say that you have any of the stuff on the questionnaire, you can't get the stuff.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I didn't see antibiotics on the list, and they are regulated more than some other drugs because of bacterial resistance and overuse. I saw some valuable drugs though

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thank you sir!