Planning on getting Khat seeds (Cathinone and Cathine). How would you grow it?

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting Khat seeds at some point in the future. How would you grow it? I have ADHD and I'm tired of not being able to get research chemicals or grey market pharms half the time and not even able to get Monster energy drink or coffee all the time. No one wants to give me a job and the doctor doesn't give a shit about my ADHD and says stick to coffee and then when coffee or Monster runs out, I become the monster. I have to grow Khat. Plus, no one wants to give me a job and there's no money for books if I go back to college. I definitely need Khat for personal use at least. I'm tired of people not giving me a job. I need Khat! Maybe I can make money off it to be able to afford college textbooks and supplements and gym and more food. So anyone had luck growing Khat?!

drN1mbis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Its native plant in our country.
Humidity.
Sandy soil.
Alkaline ph

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I had a buddy years ago in Kentucky who had a couple of plants.mhe didn't act like it was high maintenance at all. It takes a lot of time and willpower to get a big garden going though because you want to pick off of it every day, but you must resist

Batwing

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Once established they grow very easy, they can be tricky from seed, i was lucky enough to have access to a clone so have never tried from seed.

cybercom24

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
what do you do with it once grown?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Tell the guys from Yemen. If you are not from there, it is better to consider the synthetic path.