Presentation, thanks and request for information on cas:20320-59-6.

kwisspeed de Kelog's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello to all.
First of all I sincerely want to thank the people who created this jewel or rather this mine of information so precious, but also to those who make it live. me it's kwispeed, French, beginner + in the middle of the chemistry but beginner passionate serious perfectionist and responsible. I recently ordered Bmk glycidate oil on the internet (Case: 20320-59-6), following a delay in receipt, the seller kindly offered me in addition to my oil order, 1kg of bmk glycidate powder . (Case: 20320-59-6). The seller also communicated to me the processing procedures which I believe are either wrong or not the right or the best. I have searched the forum for hours without really finding an exact answer to my questions, many different opinions. This is why I allow myself to come to you, who through your experience, I think will be able to help me or even guide me in these stages of transformation and direct me towards the best method to use in order to obtain an amphetamine sulfate of the highest possible quality. thank you in advance, thank you for reading me and I also wish you a very happy new year 2023. thank you and look forward to reading you. Kwispeed...

PS: please excuse me for my english..

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We'll forgive you for your English, but we won't forgive you for the bold text

kwisspeed de Kelog's

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oups... En effet je viens de voir ça à l'instant, ce n'était pas volontaire et je m'en excuse.

John_Jennings

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yeah if anybody actually knows how to get product out of this “20320” id be very interested. As in I’d send them money… 20320 is an oil at stp, therefore this cannot be such.

John_Jennings

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not sure why it quoted you but I was just saying that I can’t get this powder to work either.