• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

DMT Marijuana Cannabinoids Methamphetamine Probably the most prolific happening of our time. HUGE DRUG SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome everyone I'm ecstatic to tell you about this Amazing giveaway! Here's how it works;
  • If you haven't already, download Tor ( you can also get several varieties of it from the play store).
  • If you don't have any, get some Bitcoin or Monero and deposit it in your wallet. You only need one dollars worth, but believe me when you see how easy and simple and safe this is, you're going to need more crypto.
  • Come back to this thread and comment you are ready, and ( coming soon) what sample you would like, and I will write an escrow document that we will use to complete the deal. The cost will be $1.

Coasttocoast

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
I’m ready

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm sorry I told you that you weren't eligible. I assumed that because you have a new seller banner, but your join date is August 2. We're going to have to clear up who exactly is and isn't eligible. Like I mentioned, I have have 4 pledged samples right now, but I hope to have 100 on the first. I've had a lot of interest and were hashing out what exactly constitutes a sample. I tell them "whatever you think constitutes the sample, but you're selling It to Heisenburg, not me"😆. I will probably have to decide what constitutes a sample for them. It's silly really because they already know the number, they just want me to guess it, and if I guess in thier interest even better.

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
I`m ready