Problems with new cas 52190-28-0 from china

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Many people on the forum wonder or contact me to tell me that they have purchased 52190-28-0 white powder from China and that by following the described synthesis they do not obtain any results and many others obtained success, and they do not know why this happens..
General conclusions:-2b3'4mp is a shiny dark powder that at most can be tan and crystalline, never accept a white powder because we do not know anyone who has had success with any white powder, otherwise all friends Those who have used brown glass have been successful the first time. That's why avoid buying any precursor with white cas 52190-28-0. We produce this cas number in very limited batches and we put this precursor for sale, the color is always brown, will be light or dark, but we never offer it white nor do we know anyone who sells it white and it works. We have a few kilograms of this case, guaranteed success. Contact us here. Hopefully we have helped all those people who ask why they were not successful.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I must add that what many unscrupulous sellers are doing is offering 52190-28-0 and sending pmk methyl glycidate with the excuse that it is also PMK, which makes people try to produce bk-mdma with the wrong cas and it does not work. They explain...what could have happened to him? The answer is simple...Chinese sellers take advantage of selling pmk methyl glycidate which is much cheaper since production is now very extensive and resort to misleading sales by promising a cas number and selling another.
We have only 20kg of real 52190-28 to buy now from Europe..any think you can Contact me,the supply is limited.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
With this CAS 52190-28-0 will be very difficult to not say impossible to make MDMA.
Its thought for cathinones is a bromopropiophenone with a 3-4-methylenedioxy group.

Mo0odi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Please tell us more about your product
what is its scientific name
and what is the difference between your product and suppliers

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This product IS the precursor of bkmdma with strong quality (with yield conversion)

badboy345

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
another nonsense. The pure precursor is transparent white, I'm waiting for the solvent and I'll prove it to you. The one from China has a vinegar scent, it doesn't sting the eyes like 2b4m, strange because it's 2bromo.....

Attachments

• fqUXzypdR1.jpg
    fqUXzypdR1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 136

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sorry but you are completely wrong, we have been producing the precursor and the corresponding beta tone for more than 15 years, secondly 2b4m is another completely different precursor, here we are talking about 2b3'4mp, the smell is never similar to vinegar friend, the smell of this The product belongs to catechol and will always be similar to licorice, and that it does not sting... This shows that you do not know what you are talking about very well, it is a brominated compound, therefore it has to be tear-forming and sting a lot. If this is being talked about, it is because of all the people who have acquired white 2b3'4mp, none of them have successfully obtained bkmdma. So don't say such stupid things. We are looking forward to seeing your finished product from the white precursor that you so defend.

antrax

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
CAS 52190-28-0 In its pure and original form it is white, but 99% of Chinese sellers will offer it in brown color, with a sweet smell and in the format of small crystallized stones.
If a Chinese seller offers it to you in white, there is a high probability that it is PMK glycidate or the precursor of 4-MMC.

badboy345

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
it is similarly brominated as 2b34m can be brominated in dcm or glacial acetic acid. and pure 2b34m is white. If someone doesn't know how to synthesize methylone, he has problems or the Chinese actually sent him something else. I'm waiting for tosulfate and dcm and you'll see what pure 2b34m looks like

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Pure 52190-28-0 {(Benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-bromopropan-1-one} is described in literature as a light yellow crystalline powder. In an image search of the cas# there were approximately 200 images of a light to dark brown substance, 2 images of a yellow powder and 2 images of a white powder. Literature describes using chromatography to obtain a white product.
In summary; yea, it's brown unless you buy the mg analytical standard

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Exactly, the compound can be a tan color, just like the one we obtain, it is very clear that excessive cleaning of the finished product could leave it perhaps almost white, but in no case is it advisable to clean the propiophenone in excess since it The only thing you can do is end up degrading the product completely, anyway a clarification: THE TOPIC DIVERTED, SINCE THERE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM THERE IS WITH THE CHINESE SELLERS WHO ARE OFFERING THIS PRODUCT IN THE FORM OF WHITE POWDER AND THE FAILURE OBTAINED FROM THIS WHITE FORMAT., since no one was successful from it and not because of the purity but because they send pmk methyl glycidate instead of 2bromo3'4methylenedioxypropiofhenone due to: - lack of stock - misleading advertising taking advantage of the PMK format (since 52190 -28-0 they are also selling it under this acronym).

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As a company we have received different batches from different Asian distributors of this white powder and after carrying out several tests between reagents as in the laboratory we only affirm the truth, none of the white samples analyzed turned out to be 52190-28-0, only the batches of tan to dark brown color. Unlike other cathinone precursors which are generally found in their yellow oil or white crystalline powder form, 2b3'4mp is always found as a dark brown oil to a dark yellow-tan beige crystalline powder. Greetings. Closed topic!!.

Johnson212

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So how to identify the real and fake 52190?

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Simply be wary of any seller who offers you this case in white, nor can it be guaranteed that just because it is not white and they send you the brown one is a guarantee that it is good or real, that will depend on whether your distributor is an honest person, and You will see when summarizing this one. Once you obtain the precursor and work with it you will no longer have any doubts about recognizing it. Greetings.