• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Breaking Bad Public [US] BB community group on Messenger Element

captain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
why? click join, but keep loading

OihlRN5ZuU

0OyVB65TM7

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I guess the reason is that your account is not created on our server (element.bbgate.com)

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello there fellow US based BB members!!! How is everyone doing today? I'm curious to know who all is US based, so as you filter through here please take a moment of your time and say, "HELLO!!!.. It would be nice to gather a group of like-minded people whom I know are locals for messaging and even possible future collaboration on projects we may share an interest in! Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!!

Peace, love, and stay safe out there!

Pseudomicrogravity-

View previous replies…

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'm US based.
Midwest
From west coast, cali and seattle.
Living midwest now

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey Jesse jades, I'm in Oklahoma myself. It's nice to meet you man! What kinds of drugs do you use, make, or sell? What's your favorite drug?

View previous replies…

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hey,
I just saw we can't say where we have other forms of communication. I'm glad I saw it because I would have without thinking. I have my info on my ad. if you would like to talk without this interface. I will always require using escrow here on bb but hate the texting

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So let me see if I understand you correctly, you bought all those precursors and burned through the majority of them learning to make MDMA? And you believe you know what you are doing now and would have better results? You only had one successful synthesis? And that yielded a couple of ounces of good MDMA? Do I have that all right? Damn, I sound like Im being a dick when I read that back, but im really not! Just clarifying if I understood what you told me. I definately admire your determination and style! Dude, you are the man!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone been successful with joining this group? I've tried multiple times using every combination of terminology imaginable and I only get error 400. I've read every help page and every instruction. If I allow an account to be created on the default server, it doesn't find the group or the server, but if I try to use element.bbgate.com , element.bbgate.onion , #usa-bb-forum: element.bbgate.com ect. I get error 400

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Let me know the link to your Element profile and I'll add you.

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Your profile was not created on our server, so you can't get into our groups.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I attempted to make one on your server but it isn't found when I search for it. What should I be putting here?
ZGs3g9Fl7n

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am getting this
Cannot reach homeserver
Ensure you have a stable internet connection, or get in touch with the server admin

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
So everyone. If you get the http 400 error, you probably need to clear your DNS cache. That's what worked for me anyway

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Does it tell anyone else they dont have permission to post on the USA board? I had someone on there say that no one had permission but I seem to be able to post?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
69C5ZeIP2J

I'm referring to this board specifically. You haven't posted to it and neither has anyone besides Heisenberg. This is the USA specific board I'm referring to. Fucking weird, I went to get a better shot, that showed where it says I don't have permission to post, and this page is gone and the #US-bbgate. Forum opens to 3 sub forums , rules, communication on any topic and question answer mutual help. 2 minutes ago it opened to the screenshot where there are no posts. Drugs. Lots of them I guess. Or the Mandela effect 🤷

Reactions: vis

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah this has me confused on what to do about it, if anything

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm thinking you wait a day or two. It seems like a person joins the group and then afterwards an administrator approves your ability to post. That's what seems to have happened in my case. I joined the group and didn't have permission to post and I couldn't actually see any posts. But the next day it changed. Maybe if by tomorrow afternoon it hasn't changed, you'll need to reach out, but I'm thinking it will