Salting out n,n-DMT?

Rabidreject

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I am on the last step of the synthesis iv been following from tryptamine to n,n-DMT freebase - I’m just waiting on a vacuum chamber/dessicator as per the work up in the synth I’m following BUT

If I am successful I have the potential for a lot of DMT and in order to be confident enough to do a large synthesis or even several more smaller syntheses, then I’m going to need to be confident I can salt it to something more stable.

Now iv heard the fumerate salt is stable but I don’t have a lot of fumaric acid really and it’s become hard to get.
I do also have fumamaric acid and also I know that tryptamine is pretty stable as the benzoate salt and I have loads of benzoic acid (even if it does smell like donkey dick).

Can anyone here help? I know I’ll experiment once I have the dry freebase product with small amounts in test tubes but if someone’s already done all this and knows what I should do then please chime in?
I don’t sell anything and so it will all need to be stored for my own and friends consumption. People generally tend to be too scared of it but I feel like as long as you close your eyes not much can go wrong….although intense the first couple times.
id be interested in prepping a ‘drip’ type deal, that would be cool but it seems like the sort of thing you would definitely need someone else there for - even to just pull you out of it!