Scopolamine

hkjewhfkjw3232

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Greetings to all participants of the forum! I'm looking for people who understand the effects of scopolamine, its effects on the brain, and so on. Are there competent people or sellers here?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
There are competent people here, which exactly means there are no sellers here. Scopolamine is not a good recreational drug. Some could argue that talking about it is analogous to talking about poison, which is forbidden. I'm not saying it's forbidden, I'm just saying it's poison. What's the question?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
check out this psychonautwiki article... i wouldn't do it if i were you. i used to mess with datura and it's not fun. deliriants in general aren't fun and carry a pretty high risk of psychosis. i know this is a different drug, but i've heard horror stories about benadryl. i rlly don't trust any anticholinergic drugs (for recreational use at least). if you're insistent on getting some, just grow/find some datura or find motion sickness pills at a drug store. i think they also have patches but i wouldn't use those recreationally.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Jimson weed is everywhere around here. I've thought and thought how I could turn it into something useful, but I've never seen it done. You could chip it down until you have just tropane, and a lot of stims have a tropane moity but tropane to cocaine....that's tough if you look at cocaine analogs there are tons of tropanes but they don't start from propane. Tropanone, or 3-cmt ( carbomethoxy tropinone) or cocaine are the starting precursor for most

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Scopolomine is Burundanga. It brainwashes you. The antidote is Arecoline or Arecoline Hydrobromide and Arecoline is found in betel nut and activated muscatine receptors. Arecoline is a nootropic.

Plantguy

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
U can make snow with it