SGT-507

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone tried SGT-507? How potent is it? How does it compare to MDMB-BUTINACA?

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
SGT-507 is a relatively new synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist, similar to compounds like MDMB-BUTINACA in its mechanism of action. These substances mimic the effects of THC by activating the cannabinoid receptors in the brain, but they often do so with far greater potency, which can lead to intense and dangerous effects.

Potency-wise, SGT-507 is reported to have a very strong affinity for the CB1 receptor, making it highly intoxicating even at low doses. While specific comparative potency data is not readily available, user reports suggest it is quite potent, potentially similar to other high-efficacy cannabinoid agonists like MDMB-BUTINACA. MDMB-BUTINACA itself is an extremely potent synthetic cannabinoid with high efficacy at the CB1 receptor, leading to powerful psychoactive effects and high risks of overdose, including fatal incidents in some cases.

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Thank you so much for answer <3
What is the amount of one g of SGT 507 a leaf/tobacco ratio for a strong effect?

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
At the moment, I don't know the exact dosages. Inaccurate ones too. I'll continue searching and write about the results here. For now, I recommend starting with the minimum possible amount, since we're talking about one of the many new noids

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Wow, that's extremely nice of you <3 I also tried to do some research, but I couldn't find much either. Anyway, when the time comes, I'll post about the effects and whether I liked it. I'm not really sure right now how much of the herb to use for 1g, but I'll keep you updated. Thanks a lot again! <3 Kind regards

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
I think SGT-507 will be significantly weaker

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Yes, it could be. I really have little information on this substance. Do you have any specific data? This is really interesting

Deadmatch15

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Cas Number?

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
For many products, the names that customers get are “fictitious”, in fact, some people will use one noids to pretend to be many kinds of products, and even make up a “new name” to pretend to be a new product, so I would also like to know the CAS of the product and the formula is really important! so I too would like to know the CAS and formulation of the product.

View previous replies…

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
I couldn't find either the chemical formula or the CAS number, but I did find this: SGT-507 Powder is similar to 5F SGT-151, which has the chemical formula C23H27FN4O2, CAS 2377403-49-9. I hope I am correct

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
The latter is a real substance, but I don't think that giving it a “new name” and telling people that it's similar to a substance means anything, I think it's probably just a way to market it.

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
,,SGT-507 is similar to 5F SGT-151, a synthetic cannabinoid first identified in Germany in 2017. Even though it is very similar to SGT-151, it has weaker properties. SGT- 507 is a new synthetic indazole-3-carboxamide-based chemical that laboratories first linked as a component in synthetic cannabis``

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Well, SGT-507 is the only cannabinoid I found in stock on the site where I used to order MDMB-BUTINACA, which unfortunately is no longer in stock at the moment, so I decided to give it a try. That's why I would like to know more. Thank you very much <3

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
This statement, if true, would mean that they have the same body structure (precursor) but not the same halogens, but if I were selling it, and if the body structure was the same, then I would certainly just produce sgt151 instead of selling the new and significantly weaker substance “SGT507” that people don't even know about.
In the absence of laboratory test reports, I don't think that people should simply believe the false information on some online sales sites, and that these products claiming to be “new substances” may just be an old product with a new name, so that curious people can try and buy them, which is my personal opinion!

Carina

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Also, it is strange that the same site had 5F-SGT-151 which is temporarily out of stock