Shake n bake method

raw

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello all. Many times I hear about this method. I heard it's American method. Because American pharmacy beggin regulated selling of pills with precursor. It's a method for small amount of pills to convert to meth. I seen the video about it but without calculation of amounts of ingredients
Grinded pills ( how much with what concentration of pse ? )
ammonium nitrate ( but how much? )
sodium hydroxide ( how much ? )
some Lithium ( how much per g of ephedrine )
Ether
HCl
Please can someone help and discrabe more deeply this kind of method ?

raw

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Next question about this method is: if I can use lithium from battery use more time or if I must have everytime new for a next new reaction ?

Bartholomeus

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You can not use the lithium more times as the lithium will react in shake bake and dissolve totally
Please think about this method, rather buy some 2L flask and liebig condenser,iodine and red phosphorus and pseudoephedrine
and make the reaction with proper glassware, you will be able to make distillation and purify the base much more with glassware
Shake and bake is really amateur method of making substance
Talking from experience

oldkaw

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If your going to try a sealed unit synth vs reflux, well, first do it outside. You should also look for what was called a "push/pull" reaction that was two 2.5 gallon plastic gas cans (far better grade of plastic) sealed together. It was also RP/Iodine synth. Its far safer than the shake and blow up in your face synth your talking about. Ammonium nitrate, 33-0-0 prilled fertilizer is a better NH3 source if your hell bent on trying a modified birch rx. Use a chemical resistant plastic that can take some heat, and watch out for batteries that short as you try to disassemble them. They get hot too. And there are safer solvents than ethyl ether.

hirozaru

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I found the "push/pull" you are mentioning on Erowid, great read.
unfortunately, its 25 years old. so the pseudo extractions probably does not work as easy as mentioned.
and RedP/iodine is pretty hard to get by, at least where I am.

that's why the modified birch is the easiest, at least for a first time, small match.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dont use this method bro, study I studied literature, here in this forum you have many syntheses that are sure to be safer and easier and adapt to your knowledge.

medosal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
the link is not working may be the post deletted

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Link works. You have to use Tor for .onion web pages. This link for clearnet browser.

medosal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
thanks for reply