Share your thoughts

Baphomet666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello guys, i was interested in if any of you can share your thoughts or knowledge on what is more harmful, MDMA, 4MMC or Cocaine, also which of them is more dangerous mixed with alcohol, it happens to me that if i don't drink when it's hitting me i get a bit anxious and overwhelmed.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I think personally that is mdma more neurotoxic of that three supstance, 4mmc less..otherwise i suggest you do not mix alcohol with supstance becase that is changed experience and dangerous in some case

Baphomet666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I know it's dangerous but i just started drinking alcohol while doing MDMA or coke, feels like a drink a lot more, and is a diffetent feeling, now if i only do Coke or MDMA without alcohol i don't like the sensation is like overwhelming and feels like alcohol balances, can it be because of my ADHD?

Amphetfred24

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Maybe take less of whichever substance and see if u still feel overwhelmed???

Or could it be down to where/when you taking these substances?.

Are u out dancing or sitting in a bar or just at home?.
Mdma works way better with music and dancing I believe.

No way would I take Mdma just sitting around in a room talking for instance, I think I would be overwhelmed too!

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
The hazards of substances depend on many factors. If we try to reduce everything to equal values, then in my opinion this picture will turn out:
  1. Cocaine is often considered the most harmful due to its high potential for addiction, severe cardiovascular effects, and the formation of cocaethylene when mixed with alcohol.
  2. 4-MMC has risks similar to other stimulants, with notable cardiovascular and neurotoxic effects, but less data is available compared to cocaine and MDMA.
  3. MDMA has risks, particularly related to neurotoxicity and overheating, but these are typically lower compared to cocaine's acute cardiovascular risks. In my opinion, MDMA, with proper quality and compliance with all harm reduction recommendations, is one of the safest euphostimulants.
Danger with Alcohol:
  • Cocaine and alcohol together are the most dangerous due to the formation of cocaethylene, which greatly increases toxicity.
  • MDMA and alcohol also pose significant risks, primarily due to severe dehydration, hyperthermia, and liver stress.
  • 4-MMC and alcohol present a substantial risk due to increased cardiovascular strain and potential for masking symptoms, leading to overconsumption.
The best solution is not to combine stimulants with alcohol. Neurotoxic effects in this combination appear even where they are not present in solo use. The latter adding is possible to be used as a sedation agent at the end of the session, when the effects are on the decline or have already passed. For a smoother exit and sleep, for example. If there is no other way and it brings real discomfort, or you need to fall asleep faster. This does not mean that this is a completely safe approach. But taking alcohol in advance to deal with stressful conditions in cases with stimulants is an excessive approach.

Feeling anxious and overwhelmed without alcohol while using these substances can be managed by:
  • Staying Hydrated: Drink water or electrolyte drinks to stay hydrated.
  • Environment: Ensure you're in a comfortable, safe setting.
  • Dose Management: Consider lower doses to reduce intensity.
  • Support System: Have trusted friends around who can help if you feel overwhelmed.

Amphetfred24

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
At one time I did a lot of pills / Mdma and I used to drink buckets of alcohol while on them..
Would be dying afterwards (Mon/Tue especially).
Stopped alcohol completely and would feel much better after a party.
I can't stomach alcohol anymore, I think I've become allergic to it!

Baphomet666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
That sounds interesting, better comedown i suppose? Or you just don't feel so shitty physical wise? Yeah alcohol destroys your stomach.

Amphetfred24

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Physically not feel so rough and a smoother come down (plenty of cannabis though).
What could take 3-4days to recover cut to 1 day without alcohol.
This is what worked for me.
But it took a long time to work it out