Stanford Prison Experiments and Cop Psychology

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Any Psychology class that is accredited will no doubt feature the Stanford Prison Experiment somewhere in the lesson plan.

What the experiment is supposed to teach students in classrooms today is open to interpretation.
I taken like, 4 different intro to psych classes and they all talked about the events details and stuff. But not any conclusions.

So, I'll write some of my own thoughts about it.

Police officers are in a position where they are given power. They really do not like that power being taken away, I noticed.
They are applauded by the community they live in because they are expected to be the ones who show up and lay their life on the line.
So, when everyone starts saying that drugs are bad, and people who do drugs are evil. Something must be done!
And then they got those bright ass lights on their car that they leave on for way too long to be as loud as possible so everyone within a fucking 5 mile radius is wondering whats going on over there.

So you got these gay red and blue stage lights, everyone on the block is cheering you on while you got a driver in cuffs.
Nothing bad has happened, mind you! There was a tail light out, next thing you know, bam in cuffs while you stare at the officers ass crack bent over searching your shit.
You lied to him by saying no there is nothing in the car. Me, personally, I fucking hate it when people lie to me.
Now he found a zip lock with some of that chicken zap crumbs on the bottom. Ah, ha! How dare you lie to me!
Back up rolls up, slaps a high five to your arresting Officer Cocks for finding the crumbs.
Everyone is cheering, Cocks! Cocks! Cocks!

Let's analyze this situation.
Officer Cocks has been brainwashed by what are called "cognitive bias."

- Authority Bias: When someone in uniform is saying something, it is easier for your brain to just accept and believe what that person is saying. I mean, if the President of The United States of America and his stupid bitch wife is on Television telling me an important announcement, I best believe its true.

- The frequency illusion: When you hear something multiple times from different people, it is easier for your brain to just accept and believe it. No way all those people were wrong. There is just too many people.

- Social Proof: Officer Cocks was given a ceramony event where he was on stage in front of the whole town! They gave him...a special medal! Ohhh!!! The guy who gave it to him was given salute by Cock's boss and peers! That must mean a special man gave him a special medal for doing such a good job,

You can't tell Cocks that all that good work he did...was really just a waste of fucking time, money, labor.
The only result that came out of it really was a dude who had 2 kids went to fucking prison, lost his job as a result, long drawn out trial, lost his home and everything he owned in it. Wife left him for Officer Cocks. His mom disowned him. Can't get a job when he gets out. Got ass rammed by the Oakland Raiders football team in prison.

But, they told Cocks that he did a good job. It's much harder to understand your good job was actually shit with all those biases weighing around it, then understanding your shit job was actually pretty good. 1000x harder.

Lets say Cocks SOMEHOW came around to being persuaded that he is a monster.
That can not be true! Because everytime he arrested those goons stealing copper, they had a pipe on them!
And when those armed gun men were arrested, they had a pipe!
Whenever he pulled over a shitty used card that was dirty, they had a pipe too!

Those people he arrested for crime had pipes on them, re-enforcing with concrete the notion that pipe = crime.
Well, Cocks is not like you and I.
He doesn't get to see the world for what it really is.
The judge and the prosecutor who sentenced all those people....were doing hot rails in the parking lot during their lunch.

Officer Cocks is deep inside the mainstream matrix.
Because the stakes are high, people will always lie to him.
Therefore, he will be more then happy to volunteer his days off to help out his team.
He will always go the extra mile. Dog didn't smell anything when it did a walk around?
Cocks will always check under the floor anyway.

Hope you enjoyed my writing.
Shoot me a DM if you wish to donate crystal and support my works.

-