Street life VS Corporate life

KingBear

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I wanted to talk about this subject with someone for a long time now. Unfortunately I had no one and no time to do it.

What are you experiences transitioning between high risk / high reward life into a repetitive everyday 9to5 life?

How did you managed the changes in your environment and people?

Was it had getting used to not spending recklessly or did you needed time to assimilate into society again?

For me personally was kind of difficult at first. After i got out of trading I got a pretty nice office job, but I always felt like I don't belong there.
People were on the opposite side of what I was used to.... I know, I know that many people doing stimulants at the office... but in my case there was no one.
In my case I felt like I was not myself, part of me were dying. All that corp-bull was just too much. On the other hand I had to work for money and I was making around 4x less then a year before that. Also I had to distance from my old friends since I didn't want any impulses to do things that I've done before it.

I'm interested to hear your opinions and experiences.... what do you think pros and cons are?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I could definitely see the lack of excitement in a standard office job compared to what you were doing. Did you finally assimilate? If so how long did it take to be normal?