String Dope

cleanfilletsonly

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is there a effective way to make this product? I know back when some folks would bury sealed pails with gutair strings attached to the inside lid and just above a mixture of ammonia or muradic and charcoal and gun bluing.

billian1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Use 10gallon fish tank,by mullins or mothers gun bulent,kingsford og light charchol, mop head, bnatured amonia"reg house hold amonia",1. Break coal up some n put 2-3 in. High n tank fold aluminum foil nin a C fold. Then rap it n a rectangle ring were it tuches the bottom of center of tank up the sides n around to meet right at the top of coal line.2 pore gun bluent n half way up the coal hight make sure to have it completely settled equalylevel,.3 pure ur amonia in up to coal n foil line,4 cut mop stings n tap them 1 in. Apart on lid hanging down. Don't tuch liqued n not to far up maybe 1 centameter away from da shit.beging of spring bury it in da grown 3 ft. Were it stays an even 74° temp . Last in a month or longer dig it up wat u find on strings is ur dope. If not burried let no light get to it. And if you need the string dope don't hesitate to PM me directly here we Shipp all over EU. Hope this piece of information might help you.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you put all those ingredients in your cat or dog's food and let them eat it, it gets processed inside their stomach and metabolizes as super-fire dope. Then all you have to do is catch their pee and distill it and you're left with pure crystal. You don't have to go through all the time and trouble of burying a fish tank and waiting a month. Personally, I'm impatient so I just take sips of the urine until I'm satisfied. I like to use tobasco sauce to mask the taste. If you want some don't hesitate to contact me. We can provide wholesale at a reasonable price and ship internationally.
Hope this piece of information might help you.

akiraogatabyss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
God Damn ....how srupid are some people and why lie to have others chasing ghosts?

Gofaster72

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You can not make dope without an amine. Where is that coming from. Duh - not dope just a chemical spill of some sort. Stop misleading, real info is hard enough to come by.