Synthetic chinese cocaine?

skanderbeg

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
There is an import in my country which a lot of street legends say is ''chinese cocaine''?? I just thought of it and I remember about 8-9 years ago I was google searching and I stumbled upon a whole documented synthesis for synthetic cocaine from a really weird named chemical. If I remember correctly it involved hydrogenation. I searched for 2-3 days straight couldn't find it anywhere. Just wondering has anyone actually done it and can share it in detail?

awrq

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Your probably talking about Dimethocaine -- HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOUR SOLD 100% PURE DIMETHOCAINE, ITS NOT; SO TEST ACCURATELY AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN FACT GETTING 100% PURE 'DMC' AND NOT JUST ANOTHER *CAINE PRODUCT (BUFF FOR NUMBKNG AND NO STIMULANT EFFECT UNLINE TRUE DMC & RTI-113.

AND Yes -- I have 🙂, it's not totally half bad, and it's ONLY really good for a semi-synthetic replacement of cocaine hcl (as in sniffable cocaine), as it can NOT be based out and smoked, it is decently smooth on the nose, and its generally said to be about 80% "as potent" as AUTHENTIC cocaine (But thats still not 80% as.😋 potent as 100% pure cocaine, ME personally id say thats about 80% relatice strength to todays MID Grade (MH -- YES its been repumped once at least already and still sold as TOP GRADE HH, however its just NOT). So to stay on topic the synthetic Chinese cocaine your talking about is called 'Dimethocaine' and abbreviated to 'DMC' & the CAS # is 553-63-9 & there IS a base cas #, BUT I'm quite sure it can't be cooked into a base like crack. It is DEFINITELY A BETTER BUFF & CHEAP ENOUGH TO BE USED AS ONE, THAN JUST A NUMBING '*CAINE' BUFF/CUT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO STIMULANT EFFECTS & I WOULD HOWEVER SUGGEST A READ ABOUT IT OVER HERE ON WIKIPEDIA @ BELOW

Dimethocaine HCL

There is also another synthetic & much MORE POTENT stimulant called RTI-113 & you can ALSO read all about it on WIKIPEDIA AS WELL @ BELOW

RTI-113

HOWEVER IF YOUR ACTUALLY STILL IMTERESTED IN REAL COCAINE, HERES SOME FACTUAL RELEVANT INFORMATION WHICH CAN BE READ @ WIKIPEDIA & BELOW;

Cocaine HCL

However with such EXTREME LOW proces of SUCH HIGH QUALITY cocaine hcl in the last half of 2023, and the first half of 2024 (and what looks to be ongoing) and no real MAJOUR fluctuation in price VS quality when buying at the KG level. Also people forget that with the new age of manufacturers and thhe motovating factors behind the prices lowering ie. like the whole COVID-19 epidemic caused the major producers etc, to tale VERY large losses, so now that it's over their eyes are set on GENERATING THAT NEW INCOME, AND to move ALLLLL of the inventorg they have stockpiled during that time, and ON TOP of that you may even hear people say that the manufacturers are trying to tripple production and start expanding to other routes, and smuggling directly to the areas with the DEMAND. While TRIPPLING PRODUCTION LEVELS @ EVERY SOURCE is PROBABLY impossible at least with their saturated sto kpiles from the contributing factors AS WELL as a HARD PUSH in production MAY (at LEAST for the next few years LIKE they have trippled production, it is doubtful that production really HAS trippled, however the RAISED production levels WITH their stockpiles COULD make it seem like they DO IN FACT have a new MUCH HIGHER output and purity levels have risen, and due to the HUGE supply with NOT the same, but now EVER GROWING demand for QUALITY cocaine) and their NEWLY discovered routes directly to the destinations jn the world who used tk be very difficult to get quality cocaine, the manufacturers have tapped into new leads and new channels, and NOW everywhere is getting cocaine if not at par quality with the USA, then even better, as the new routes lead to A HIGHER PAYING MARKET thats been starbed of QUALITY for so long, that NOW the NEW channels have less eyes on them (if any considerable ammounts yet) and this ALL is GOOD NEWS for the MANUFACTURING Countries and the Cocaine's Controlling powers from said regions, simply put; ITS NOW THE WORLDS TURN TO GET AN EQUAEL (IF NOT BETTER) QUALITY supply of cocaine, as there will always be the USA's demand and it will always be filled one way or another, but NOW there is MORE product than JUST North America can take alone, anz the Powers to be ARE (nkt teying, but DOING) making up for lost time and seizing any and all opportunities tk get new routes and TO new deatinations to move as much product as possible to make back the "lost money" from the extremely slowed times in the not sk distant past now. As well as it is 2024 now people and these numbers are not guesses or approximations their FACTS as the test results that I'm reffering to are from numbers I've personally tested against the fully updated PUBCHEM & CHEMSPIDER library sets using a FTIR/MS as well as GC testing and the results have a 99.9% confidence level and the results are below as of the end of the epidemic in 2023 to date in 2024. Canada sees 94.6% Cocaine HCL as its TOP level product (HH) **(Directly from Colombia for $18-21k CAD/KG MARKET RATE AFTER IN CANADA & USUALLY SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER PURITY LEVELS THAN EVEN 94.6%, as therss always a MINIMUM of 5% binders usually classified as 'unknown carbohydrates' ), USA sees generally a slightly lower purity level as their smuggling routes from Latin manufacturing sources to the USA are SO heavily monitored now, they usually get a few % lower than Canada for their TOP level (HH) .

Anyyywaysss I could go on and on -- hut I believe I've ALREADY done that and answered the original question.

Sorry to anyone who thinks I wrote too much, I tried to keep the relevancy of the question at the top & first.