Reaction score
f1u1V35.png

Archive.org Link To Ruling

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah once they have a warrant, they will have your ass in a sling. Knowing the law is paramount to your freedom.
#1. Local and state police only have JURISDICTION in their state. They can't intercept something and then try to hunt down where you are unless they know you are in thier JURISDICTION. Maine cops can't arrest someone in Georgia for a crime committed in Georgia. If they don't know you are in their JURISDICTION they can't investigate you. Never tell anyone what state you live in. Try to obfuscate. If you must use a phone, I suggest downloading a GPS location spoofing app and setting it to a different state, but still leave GPS off. If I lived close to a state line, I would cross the border so the postal stamp isn't in your state.
Of course if they intercept your mail, it's a federal offense and federal officers have JURISDICTION anywhere in the US and you'll go to federal prison if they catch you,
A partnership could help you by receiving orders and then forwarding them to you via a platform that won't remember, like Google docs. Give the other person access to modify it, make the list of orders, they open the document, copy the orders and erase it. Chats in online games is another under the radar way of communication.