Trump Attempted Assassination

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Former President Donald Trump was the target of an assassination attempt Saturday at a Pennsylvania rally. The FBI early Sunday identified the shooter as Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s very suspicious to me. I believe it was planned. Either as a publicity stunt or the “deep state” wanted him dead. There are so many fishy things about this case, and surprisingly today is the national republican convention.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can definitely see this. Like as a way to increase his polling numbers. Idk it just seems so risky in many ways. He would go to prison if he staged it. Also he was so close to being dead, that seems extreme

View previous replies…

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s strange how of all places, the roof in direct view of trump was not secured, there was a ladder going up to it, and that the secret service snipers were told repeatedly not to shoot.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Eeverything I am hearing is those roofs should have been covered. It's a perfect spot to shoot

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
plus it's highly unlikely the shooter would have missed unless it was on purpose... i don't know much about guns but it should have been easy to shoot trump from where he was, with an AR no less. trump didn't even need stitches. fucking ridiculous. i think it was just to get the heat off of him with all the court drama, or for some kind of sympathy i guess. "i got shot DEFENDING JUSTICE so you should vote for me!!"

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The bullet hit his ear only because he moved his head at the right moment. If he hadn’t decided to look to the side he would have been dead.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
IDK I am wondering if this is what gets him the win

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Biden has dropped and is endorsing Harris