Wanted Creative producer

Deepweb.net

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Website
Deepweb.net
Deepweb.net is looking for a person of creative producer.

If you have a skills in production, screenwriting, creative content making, modern video editing, working with socials. If darknet does not scare you and you knows its firsthand, and you want to do content for us. Please contact us on e-mail [email protected] or message in PM.

Send in the first message yours programs stack and some samples of your works.

JessieBB

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Deepweb.net is looking for a person of creative producer.
If you have a skills in production, screenwriting, creative content making, modern video editing, working with socials. If darknet does not scare you and you knows its firsthand, and you want to do content for us. Please contact us on e-mail [email protected] or message in PM.
Send in the first message yours programs stack and some samples of your works.
Deepweb.net

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey brother, I want a job! I am willing to produce videos of me synthesizing and using different drugs using my real fac e. I only ask you to provide the labware, chemicals, and pay me for each video where I successfully synthesize the intended drug. I wish to be a public face of rebellion against current drug laws. I lost my leg to a blood clot a few years ago and ever since, I do not ever leave my home, which is a mobile home out in the middle of nowhere on 4.5 acres of private property which I own. I believe that the fact that I never leave my home, combined with the fact that all drugs I synthesize are for my own private use would leave law enforcement unable to get the evidence they need to ever get a judge to sign a search warrant, even if they figure out who I actually am! And I plan on cutting a hole in the floor of my trailer and putting a Steele barrel in the hole, filled half way with baggies of red phosphorous, and have all of my labware and drugs constantly staged on a table, ready to be swept into the barrel at a moments notice followed by a lit flare! Try to recover evidence from my improvised incinerator, I don't think so! Add to this the fact that I will be barricaded in my home making forced entry a matter of cutting through the wall so I won't ever be surprised by a search warrant and I believe I would be safe from prosecution. I would be willing to livestream myself and my lab 24/7 and if the police ever do raid me, and come up with zero physical evidence to use against me, I believe the video of me ditching my lab then being served a search warrant would be internet gold! And of course I would constantly thank BB for providing all of the labware, chemicals, and drugs used in my videos. You can't really loose by sponsoring my little demonstration! What do you think, are you interested?

PseudoMicroGravity

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would also be willing to do video reviews for BB vendors products, showing me using each product, then giving my opinion on the quality of high produced. This would have to boost sales as well as public interest in your website.

ztar7

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Do you honestly think they want you, some random guy living in a trailer, with a steel barrel dug into the bottom of it(how in the world did you get enough RP to make an incineration furnace?); to be the face of this website?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect