Washing your cut and dirty speed at home.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I hope i can help with this washing method for dirty speed you can do at home.
You will need:
1. Acetone (99% pure acetone)
2. 2 regular glasses
3. Coffee filter
4. A regular plate
5. A regular spoon

Before doing this you must dry your speed paste and make it into a powder

Step 1: Put the dry product in one of the glasess

Step 2: Add acetone in the same glass where the product is in, the more acetone you use the better end result will be.

Step 3: Stirr the mixture really well and make sure everything has disolved in acetone, if not, crush it up with a spoon you are using.

Step 4: Put the coffee filter on top of the other empty glass, and in one move pour your mixture in the filter. (when emptying the glass where the mixture is you can pour some more acetone on the coffee filter so you get every bit of it).

Step 5: After the dripping stops and all the acetone has went trought the filter, you remove it and put it all on the plate you previously prepared.

6th and final step: Let your speed dry out on the plate by air (chop it up a little by time so it dries equally)

End results

Before washing: 5 grams-47% caffeine
After washing: 3,4 grams- 0% caffeine

I hope i helped some of the forums users that have a problem with their speed beeing dirty and cut.

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Is this

Attachments

• Kzg2ApRDsv.jpg
    Kzg2ApRDsv.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 9

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The same process works for methamphetamine hcl. Don't use the cheap acetone unrefined. Buy or distill it. I put 5 grams of 3a molecular sieve in it, which could absorb 1g/1ml of water but instead over a period of days it can dry acetone to single digit parts of a billion. There's almost no other solvent drying agent combination that can achieve this.
Methamphetamine has an interesting feature, that the base is liquid at room temperature, and is insoluble in water, so you can base it in water, collect the freebase oil with a seperatory funnel or pipette, syringe, whatever, wash it with water ( shake with water and seperate) then drip aqueous hcl (diluted) to protonate and you have a nearly saturated solution in water you can evaporate or precipitate ( that was a/B extracted )

Pororo

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
A/B doesn't work if you got a colloid trapped in your base, the same as I got recently. It there is a colloid, it will be "recirculating" from base to salt and from salt to base forever, even if you are the same crazy as me and never start acidifying base if ph is above 10.

Pororo

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Did anybody try to apply d-tartaric to amph? How is amph tartrate soluble in acetone?

Pororo

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
amph bitartrate of course.