What is the fastest way to dry amphetamine paste?

VectorLaboratories

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello BB,

We have been producing consistent batches of speed paste recently and we want to dry some of it as there may be some customers who prefer to have their product dry rather than in paste form.

I have a friend who owns a vacuum dessicator and I have heard that this can be used to dry speed. Does anyone know how long this will take.

Are there any faster alternatives to this.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to read this and reply to this.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Perhaps a food dehydrator/jerky maker? I have a small one made by Nesco I use to dry mushrooms that I got at a home appliance store for $40-50? You won't be able to use it to do a huge quantity all at once, but you could do a kilo or two of paste in a few hours I think. It is basically a de-humidifyer that blows dry air into a small enclosed space and you can control the temp from ~90F to 140F. The amph powder will start to suck moisture out of the air when it gets to a certain point, I believe, so you couldn't just spread it out on a tray and point a fan at it. If you dried with this method and vacuum sealed it, that would work perfectly, I think..

I use it for all kinds of things, drying weed and shrooms etc., reducing solutions sensitive to heat, evaporating solvents or other liquids, crystallizing etc. so it isn't a terrible investment either way.
Take care,
o7