where can i find all the chemicals i need for synthesis

blackchip

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
ive been trying to find chemicals/reagents but i cant find them ive looked through all the china and europe suppliers

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
You can order many reagents in China. In which country are you looking for sources of raw materials?

billy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
uk i am from and the reagents website has not got , mercury nitrate on offer

galleta

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Where is PMK glycidate obtained?
I was looking at Alibaba and there are many suppliers, but I don't know if it is the safest way to get these types of products.
Which supplier do you usually ask for this type of reagents from?

billy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
thankyou , this is by far the best forum i have ever been on , you guys are legends

uselessdragon

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
is sulfuric acid available in any type of easily accessible stores (ie: hardware, auto, etc.)? Only looking for small quantities for personal use synthesis. I do not have a secure location for shipping to be able to order reagents online.

Reaction score
Sulfuric acid solution is used as an electrolyte for the battery and can be purchased in the store. This topic describes how to get a high concentration of sulfuric acid from the electrolyte.

Last edited:

kawaii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
contact this chinese supplier, Wickr me: offergood. Easy to verify by asking for pics, videos, yield...

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Sulphuric acid is not available for store purchase in the EU. It's on both the explosive- and narcotics precursor list since a few years back. It can still be sold as a pool pH adjustment chemical in about 30% concentration, or in 17% concentration as a degreasing solution before metal painting. Or, you can salvage it from car batteries in a dirty, dilute form, usually riddled with lead impurities and in need of distilling to get it pure. This is however the safest way.