Any questions?

Darknet princess

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
tropane are u a mod and teacher of this new group congrats if so and by the way next time someone comes to your house were u sleep and acts a foll grab a can of bare mase and give them a nice shot and soon everone will know do not disturbe tropane i want to join this group and learn

Reactions: vis

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm the administrator and I hope to recruit some help. I see the utility of and need for such a group, although I'm hopelessly underqualified for the job. right this minute people are about to mix a powerful chemical into another powerful chemical in a mason jar on their counter. They haven't even considered what will happen next. It might boil over and maime the family dog or start a fire or blind them. There's people and posts on this site, who, in their search for (whatever they are searching for) have forgone logic and are about to take a "fuck around and find out approach to something that could end Thier freedom or Thier life. If they are lucky nothing at all will happen. They didn't follow the recipe closely enough. They added reactants in the wrong order. Maybe they chota recipe that doesn't work because it was a lot easier than one that would, or because someone had an incomplete memory of something they were told or saw. A person hell bent on making drugs without first understanding the mechanics of basic chemistry is a serious danger that can be avoided

SasquatchMonero

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Why are Account Upgrade payments using bitcoin? Btc is traceable as fvck. Why not use Monero for payments there?

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
revealing my total ignorance here but BTC is traceable? In laymen's terms can you explain how Monero is different than BTC and therefore less traceable?

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Btc are traceable forever. Monero are for five days

L3thmode

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How did i stumble across this lovely forum? I was searching for cannabinoid synthesis . I’m not sure why haven’t I find this forum earlier !

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
And finally....... I could have swore I saw an Account Upgrade option to throw some money to the site, other than the $1000 for the RC group or the straight Donate button in the videos production go fund me-esque area. I can't find it again. Maybe I was dreaming.........

vis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The upgrade is The $1000 RC-section

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Is it possible to consider having messages which are sent and received in deals made, whether encryted or not, to be erased/removed etc after deals are completed? This is a concern because, if ever God forbid, the site is compromised in any way by LE or others, that data could be very bad for both vendors and buyers

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
help needed!
when mixing these elements an explosion occurred (4mmc)
4'-Methylpropiophenone - 100g
Benzene - 400 ml
Bromine (Br2) - 100g
then everything in the house was washed and washed, the splashed areas were painted, active ventilation continued for more than 10 days, but the pain in the eyes did not stop completely...

Now I am repainting all the walls and ceilings, changing the flooring!
Do I need to get any air filters?
Plus any other information please!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: vis

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, sounds strange. Have you added 100g liquid bromine in the solution instantly? The reaction shouldn't explode. In addition, there is no H2O2. Are you sure that you've used exactly these reagents?

View previous replies…

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Yes, instantly( after 10 minutes of heating, the reflux condenser jumped off the flask, and a thick stream of drops and gas hit the ceiling

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It was fatal mistake, dude. Please, read tutorials carefully before synthesis.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Can I assemble a recirculator with a carbon or HEPA filter? or ionizer?

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
yes, the mistake is really monstrous

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You need well ventilated area, in opposite case you can die. In addition, start with 10g batch, learn the synthesis to avoid such accidents.

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
O Man!) I directly recognize myself in your mistakes!! :)
I had this fatal error with 100 pseud /I2 /P
The ceiling was impossible to clean. I had to cover it with plasterboard.
And your bromine won’t wash off either! :)
This was a good lesson for me
DO NOT use chemistry in a residential area!!!

An ozone generator will help you solve your odor problem.
Ozone neutralizes tear chemicals. (lachrymators)

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Thank you! you really gave golden advice!)

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
what to do if steam escapes through the joint between the reflux condenser and the flask? The dimensions are the same nothing seems to come out through the gas outlet hose

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It's good practice, essential actually, to use grease on the joints. Food-grade silicone grease is what I use. It costs practically nothing.

I also mention that if you are doing a reflux, its important there is an outlet for the pressure that builds up, otherwise bad things (pressure explosions) can occur.

I know very little but I do know this. Hit me up if more questions.

Muktika

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
can I use Vaseline?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You can but when it gets hot it turns to liquid that could drip into your RM potentially ruining it. I use lip balm. I have a shit ton of them around (ChapStick) it melts a little higher and the little container is convenient. I just rub it on the male side about 2 lines, and twist as you put it together to spread it. For vacuum dist. I have actual vacuum grease which is expensive but 1 pea sized amount is plenty for a joint so it goes a long way