• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Another City Hello Slovakia

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Zdravim Vas

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Hi Spiritus welcome... feel free to introduce yourself at .... so that we can start building the structure of the topics we will start here

View previous replies…

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My advice is to always carry a large wet towel and keep a cool head in any situation. Accidents are part of it so always be prepared for them and a clear head is
the way to go.

Ladas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Ahooj ahoj aj ja ta zdraviim

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
But in which cities would it be ?

btw... Hello I'm new here too :))

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
in which cities ? good question, if anyone knows how to post a poll in this group, we would like to vote
slovakia is small we could list the three biggest cities
Bratislava, Banska Bystrica and Košice for each part of slovakia especially the city where there would be dead drops
I don't know if there are enough of us here if it would be worth it and also we should find out which weight is the best to put on a given dead drop or gram or ten grams and specifically which drugs would be of interest whether mdma or meth etc.
could someone go to the Slovakian Czech group on the dread and invite other people here
http://g66ol3eb5ujdckzqqfmjsbpdjufmjd5nsgdipvxmsh7rckzlhywlzlqd.onion/d/czskclub

or create a new room on dread

use your individual referrals link that you have in your profile for every invited guest who gets here on BBforum through your link you will get 2usd in your account when you reach 100usd so they will pay you

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can anyone solve in eu bmk powder or oil. I don't want long waiting time from china. I will be grateful for any info. Or if anyone from China would like to join

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've looked around but I doubt you'll find BMK in the EU
I found PMK but it's a precursor to MDMA I think and I don't know how to order such a controlled substance.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
probably you'd better try to make P2P using benzene acetone and bromine these latices are available and the synthesis is not that complicated I think there is a video posted on the forum and on youtube there is a detailed procedure for making P2P

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
and with prices it will be like, that would mainly interest me after what (G) will be.. hmmm ?

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
well it will depend on the specific vendor

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
if there will be any and we are not having this debate for nothing :)

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
because it seems counterproductive when we have no one.,. or ?

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
whether we have a vendor or not we can still do research to get information and cement it here
maybe the vendor will show up in a year, maybe in six months, and maybe we'll still be referred only to foreign countries

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I might even have one, but the problem is, you have to find a way to motivate him.. it doesn't occur to me

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ta what where you all fromtial