Amphetamine synthesis from P2NP via Al/Hg (video)

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I put 10 grams and the yield is 1 gram

Albul

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Imo it can be many things like unreacted P2 from not letting the reaction run, overcooling, P2 of low quality, it can be many things.

Albul

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Nitroetan/p2np from poland, rest from DIFFERENT local suppliers, you might have trouble finding H2SO4 (EU) but I'm sure you can figure it out.Nobody is gonna spoonfeed you harder than this.

Ruedi689

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Are you sure you are amalgamating properly? It requires a bit of experience and practice. Indications are al swims up, transition of small and large bubbles.

AMIODARONchugger

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HI!
I am thinking about using a steam distiller in the following manner, i would be pleased if you all would review the method, after done, i will be posting the results.

I prepare the reaction the same way as described in the post,in a 1l rbf, but do not rinse the aluminum with water.

After the reduction is complete, i distill the ipa 85(degrees), and add water, then boil all the water out- im not sure wether it will get rid of the hgcl2-
i will be adding water and will get rid of about 2 liters.

Then basify the remaining solution, then distill the freebase -im not sure about the temperatures (any help)-

then add the acid and dry

SO basically two questions,

will i get rid of the unreacted hgcl2 by distilling the solution, and what temperature would be sutible for distilling the freebase.

thanks for the responses

Dimitry_Mendeleev

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can Anyone suggest route from Phenethyle amine to Meth.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi, do you want to figure out route from Benzeneethanamine (CAS 64-04-0)?

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The pH output for me after making the description is higher than 6 Can I modify the mixture and fix the errors or what can I do in this case
Thank you

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score

It is really unclear what you mean here. The description is to add acid until the pH is six. Which part of that is unclear to you?

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello,

After 2 attempts I finally get the expected result but I have some doubts, until now I always obtained amphetamine sulfate from "A-Oil"(amphetamine freebase) this oil is obtained "cleaning" P2P(BMK oil).
As you know the smell of that oil and the smell of the final product is very characteristic, in the case of the free base obtained from P2NP process this smell is totally different and the smell of the amphetamine sulfate too is that normal? Is about the route used or I did something wrong?
The PH of my freebase is 13.8(more than good) and the process to get the sulfate works good but I guess that many people could say that is not good quality because the smell is different than the other one.
Any idea to fix that "issue"? I will report the lab results of my amphetamine sulfate asap I will send it to lab next week.
Thanks.

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score

Thank you but
My question is that I increased the acetone and sulfuric acid
And I exceeded the required pH. Can I take advantage of what I did and modify the synthesis in order to reach the required number?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
The smell of any amphetamine should be pharmaceutical. If the product specifically smells, it means that you have not completely purified the substance. The main criterion is the activity of the substance. Is your amphetamine good for its pharmacological properties? What color is it?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
If you have exceeded the amount of acid, then this can be corrected by adding a base or a small amount of alkali. But it only works if you do it right away. Exceed the amount of acid with a pH below 5 is not worth it, it spoils the product, excess acid burns amphetamine, it becomes red or pink.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello thanks a lot for your answer my final product is totally white and the smell is pharmaceutical that was my doubt because all the amphetamine that I did during years from freebase oil coming from BMK oil has a different smell. I will upload pics tonight.
In other hand can I replace the aluminum foil by aluminum shavings directly? Is a hard job to cut the foil in small pieces in a bigger scale process and buy aluminum shavings is easier.
Thanks again.

Gérard Gibert

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Szia, btcboss2022 . Régi hozzászólás, csak érdekel a válasz. Jellegzetes illatból megérthetjük, hogy a finom, édes, vegyszeres, jellegzetes Speed illatra gondoltál? Vagy valami más?
Because I haven't smelled the former for 8 years, but even after 20 years, I will remember it exactly.

I haven't seen a good one since. Sometimes I run into some dead shit here, in which the scent seems to be detectable in traces, but it's not. Today, our market is at the point where a nicotine-yellow something came out in the summer, it feels like it has maybe a 50% effect at the beginning, but here the 20-30% maximums are here. 1G into the nose, all my nerve fibers vibrated, I snorted, gasped, spun, really screwed up... After 2 hours, sharp sobriety, after 3 hours I ransacked the refrigerator at home, ate myself to death. After that, I slept as soundly for 10 hours as a premature baby who has just been put in a new incubator. I couldn't identify his smell for days, but I knew I knew him, and it was quite an ordinary smell. Then I realized. It smelled like strong, sweet coffee liqueur. Not similar, just the same.
I don't know what the hell that was. But my experience with amphetamine, with which I produced a similar start at the beginning, I did not clown around with it for 3 hours, but clicked my jaw without batting an eyelid for 3-4 days.
These already have side effects during active time that give you a feeling of tension, and besides, you won't feel any better from it, in fact... It makes you stupid. Whatever you do, it takes three times as much time as usual, because your body spins in vain, your brain overshadows it and you rush. Oh, and it causes such memory problems that you constantly search for everything, because as soon as you put something away, you already forget where you put it. To this day, I don't know what the stuff was, but never see it again. This is sold as amphetamine, and you get such clever explanations when you bring up the topic that "amphetamine can be made in 10 ways." You tell me that amphetamine will be amphetamine even if you do it in a different way. There is no longer an answer to that.
So, in exchange for the situation you found yourself in when you wrote this...I would throat all registered residents of Mos Eisley right now.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Most likely, you received a more pure amphetamine.
It is better to use foil. For slicing, I use a paper shredder, it greatly simplifies the process, and you can cut quickly any quantity. The chips do not have such a large surface area for amalgamation, so it will need to be used in much larger quantities, and then filter the unreacted residues before alkali.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I have increased acidification can I lighten

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Ok thanks you for your tip, I will leave a good tip too about the process, after adding the NaOH solution for the freebase separation is better to wait at least 24 hours for full separation.
I did it like video shows but later I left the solution 1 more day and more freebase was separated and I obtained more yield ;-) I uploaded some pics.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Ij5RTpEPa2.jpeg
    Ij5RTpEPa2.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 518
  • pQPv6BNhL9.jpeg
    pQPv6BNhL9.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 498
  • IQ41zUo5l6.jpeg
    IQ41zUo5l6.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 529
  • 7xav9iUALM.jpeg