DIY Pill-Mix

delveree

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Made with a diy handpress.

aryljones215

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
yo fam i have a diy handpress that i need help with . are you able to assist?

Unreacted Freebase

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
From your post it seems you need higher compaction force. Make sure your machine can generate the necessary force or/and that you you are filling the die hole as necessary.
Flow issues will have you scratching your head thinking your pressure is out, when in fact there is not enough powder to make a full hard tablet.
If you don't feel any resistance when pressing the tablet then there is not enough compaction being generated to create a hard and shiny tablet.
Adding raws like crystal mdma make the tablet-mix denser so it compacts harder and shinier. Metallic color additives also help create a harder and shinier tablet over a plain white mix.

ModusVivendi

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello,

what colouring can I use? It needs to be insoulable in water. I have a hard time to find something on the internet. I saw that chlorophyll could be what I am looking for. Please provide me with some help.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Last edited:

Unreacted Freebase

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Do some research on pigments/dyes/lakes and micas. Once you have identified a suitable type you can easily source and purchase from Alibaba or find a smaller supplier local to you.

Jacka

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have a tdp-0 machine to make pills, but not the excipients such as Colloidal Silicon, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrstayalline Cellulose and Di calcium phosphate, they are difficult to obtain in my country.
I have seen that starch and talc have many functions of excipients, in what proportion could I use starch and talc to replace most of the excipients already mentioned to make 200mg or 250mg pills?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Starch and talc, they are not suitable as binders. Only recently I saw a topic about ephedrine tablets with a binding povidone. Maybe it is available in your country? There are also ways to do pills without binders, but this is not possible for all substances, you need controlled crystallization for a certain size of crystals.

Last edited by a moderator: