Free samples from BB Forum for everybody!

itnomnuso%^

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm curious 🤔 I'm trying to see if curiosity killed the Kat

View previous replies…

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
What's that supposed to mean? It's a setup and the plan is get people in trouble and ban Khat seeds worldwide?! Huh? HUH?!?! And no research chemicals?!

LederLappenNiere90

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hey Dude please don't forget about me 25 posts reaching soon, i'm active here learning every day new things and it will be never ends. Bb gate rules! If you have some sample over please send, i'll make a reply for you. I think i buy since longtime by you. research chemicals thread and the e-bike. 5 years on your page the best rc supplier in eu! Kind Regards.

Dopedomain

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I think you are Walter white 😜, and i want to check your sample product cus i am a big fan of Breaking Bad.❤️

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Already in touch with you :)

krka2y2

Don't buy from me
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
hi!
how do i apply for this?
how can i get a free sample?

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
It's probably a trap and there's no free samples of research chemicals. One of the people say they're going to kill Khat! There's no 2-FMA and 4F-MPH.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Sorry, what's you speaking about 😨?

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The one who eats shit is the one who posts shit lol so nvm :D

qTb2

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello, If possible and if the offer still stands, I would also like to participate and would be very happy to test a sample.

luia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Is the promotion still up?:)

LederLappenNiere90

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I can't wait to test it. A user frome here means my status should be knewn as the Tester :ROFLMAO:.

xirmsx12

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Reporting experience here. No pics sorry camera broke on my phone. I was a bit impatient and thought it was too good to be true at first since it took a minute for Glitchy to get caught up with everything but after the wait the light shone through. I'm a heavily experienced cathinone user, hell I've made a couple myself but I've never had the pleasure of trying mephedrone. Sample took about 8 days to hit to the US. Once it hit I had to give it a go. Weighed out .22 g and melted it down in 1.5ml water and went for plugging instead of using a needle first time around. Took a good 15 min to fully get going but hot damn it's a lot like MDMA but a tad less empathetic for lack of a better word. For reference I'm 31, been off full blown addiction to heroin, crack, and whatever I could get, especially cathinones, for about a 1.5 years after using heavy for 13. Now I'm doing well with occasional fun times. This was one of the Best experiences I've had with any drug so it's saying a lot. My girl didn't do it but she really enjoyed it too if you know what I'm saying ;). Will be sharing this site with friends and continue ventures here myself. My buddy also tried some and was lit.

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Finally mate got that sample ☺️ i remember you post asking about it,when it's will arrive,girl issues bla bla etc,glad that this is happen
And all enjoyed 🍀

Glitchy

Testing Squad
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thx for your review brother <333