Local drug market research

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd love to help but the scope is so large and the US itself is so large and varied. The 50 states are virtually 50 countries. Alaska by itself would be the 18th country ranked by size. CALIFORNIA would be the 5th largest economy OF ALL COUNTRIES BY ITSELF! Texas has a larger economy than Russia Canada or France. The Dea is the fear of the world there's absolutely no mainstream illicit drug advertising. Even so the illegal drug market in the US HAS AN estimated value of as much as$750 billion dollars a year . Drug circles are often ethnic and also tight. I have to get a black man to buy my cocaine. I send a Mexican American to get the meth. I'm not joking. know the people but there is an absolute rule against selling it to a white man. The Caucasians I know are small potatoes. I can't crack the drug market and get that information. I can't find groups I can't get anyone to comment. Then multiply that x 50.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Then start with the first state for now

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Gotta start somewhere! Might I suggest the East Coast? Let's take the States!!!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You're on it! I'll send you my 20 pages of research if you like. How many dollars are spent on drugs from the dark market in the US yearly? Just answer whenever. When you find a reliable source 😁. I'll even accept a questionable source of you can cite it and it isn't an estimate with a range of $100 million dollars . That's as close as the DEA wants to guess. Keep in mind that wether you fail or succeed, you'll likely get no benefit for your effort.

sm0ker

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do you need the research on a country in Europe but not the EU? Example, Serbia?

cocotriangle

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello! Is there a possibility that Southeast Asia will be included?