Question Why sellers dont make stealthy package ?

ymaaah

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Like, for example, when I ordered roids, a source hide my vials, pellets ect in magnesium and vitamins boxes, even mikado boxes which was not open !

Why sellers of drugs just put powder in a plastic bag and put it in a letter or a box? If I was a seller, I will buy a lot of little books, open it and cut a square in all the pages to put the plastic bag inside and glue the book, or idk buy lisopaine and remove all the tablets to put the little plastic bag inside and put again the tablets, why nobody does it?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
alpino I am kind of lost. Are you saying ship your drugs with plants?

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
terpenes and terpenoids like menthol a compound found in peppermint oil or thymol an anti fungical used in oral hygiene,flavonoids like ruttin found in citrus fruits ,carbohidrates and polysaccharides like destran ,fatty acids, or vitamins like vitamin c or d this are organic also you can use the bottles from them but no tranparent bottle,but i don t reccomend you this. Everyboudy should have his own way to ship.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I got you now! Sorry it just confused me for a bit. Yes that makes sense

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Communicate with the vendor and demand a stealthy package, of course not orders of 1,2,3 grams etc... And of course for an extra fee. You cant expect your one gram order to come in an item thats worth more than the gram you ordered.