Alpha-PVP synthesis (1-10kg scale). Complete video tutorial.

TERMOBAR

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Good evening, excuse me, can I ask you for help? I made a synthesis of Alfa pvp based on this recipe https://bbforum.eu/tags/a-pyrrolidinovalerophenone I did everything as described, except for distilling ethyl acetate, I brought the acidification to 5, put it in the freezer, and the salts did not fall out, how can I fix the situation?Next, I evaporated the solution to 1/2 at a temperature of 74-77 and put it in the freezer again and all without result, maybe someone has encountered this?Please help me!

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
If there is acid, you need to evaporate at low temperature or under vacuum. You can get the remains like black resin. You must use chemically pure dry acetone to crystallize this. If it is household acetone, then there may be problems. In addition to acetone, there is also a purifying method if you can get the resin and dissolve it in water. Extract the water with a solvent from impurities and crystallize the product from an aqueous solution when cooling.

TERMOBAR

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇺
Reaction score
Good day, thank you for your help, everything worked out for me, the whole problem, as I understand it, was in ethyl acetate after its complete spoilage and dilution with dry acetone, I was re-acidified and then the salts fell out.