• Tervetuloa foorumin suomalaiseen osaan. Muista, että yhteystietojen (Jabber, Telegram, Signal jne.) julkaiseminen johtaa pysyvään banniin! Jos päätät ostaa tai myydä jotain ilman escrow-tiliä ja menetät rahaa, emme voi auttaa sinua.

Event Customs raided my home.

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello BB-Forum!

Is anyone interested about hearing how Finnish Tulli (Customs Officers) busted my home and kept me locked for two months? What I was thinking I could share, at least until this point how things went down and which things should have been done in better order to not at least help anyone to get you even in more trouble than you most likely are if someone raids your home. Not all things were fucked that day either.

Let me know if anyone is interested or want to know some details how they operated in this case.

All the best and stay safe!

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Of course! Law enforcement in different countries, especially in blocks like the EU, operate using similar techniques, tactics and principles, so your experience can provide valuable information to others. Most importantly, what triggered the raid, if you can share that without revealing anything that can be connected to your case.

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I share as much as possible. Need to figure out how to do that and still try to keep my self out from more problems that those unexpected visitors already brought with them. There are few quite common mistakes that was done because there wasn't enough time to go through all details properly. I try to find a way to express my experiences in detail as I can without revealing myself. And thanks for you interests on the topic.

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
One thing I want to point as I think it's important detail is while I was in solitary I decided that I will create small watcher service/scripts/whatever with python or such which would poll your computer if it was started with charger plugged in and if that is the case it would then keep watch that this charger is present and if not it will shutdown the computer as brutally (as fast as possible) as possible. This so that computer would always be in "wrong" hands in Power On Password, and then Disk Encryption from BIOS hopefully and Veracrypt or OS encryption after that.

Those should buy quite few moments for you to think about the situation and strategies and give the investigation serious thoughts are recurses put into that machine really worth it. This because they most likely have to move your gear to where ever they are having all tooling etc and that is next to impossible archive without disconnecting PSU even just a small moment to plug computer into power-bank for the transportation. But found even better way I just removed the battery from the laptop now it does the same and doesn't ask questions.

The reason I found this to be quite important is because when ~10 highly skilled maniacs bust your home you most likely are not very well prepared for that nor they are letting you to disconnect anything after initial capture. Or I hope that not all are that precise but in my case it started like so that I almost had to fight them as I didn't know who the hell are these people until I saw that probably best not to fight as they were quite few.

That said I need to figure out how I share the actual happenings and see if any of you feel it has any value or not. Also I can answer any questions what so ever around the topic if I can. DM works also if that's the case. Stay safe people <3

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
There's a thread called police stories. Your post should go there for posterity and organization

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Oh, didn't know about the thread. Just thought that maybe some FINS are interested if any at all but I think I could try to share the lesson on dedicated thread if you think that's a good idea.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
For sure, It would be very interested. Hope you well right now. BB Forum community will be appreciated for all shared information from you. Ofc do at with all secure for you limitation.
Cop Stories

sunsiskos

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Tulli raided ne toi. Was under of 3 ho pcp+3me pcp+4ho met

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Tulli raided you too?

View previous replies…

nothingwaslearnedthatday

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Shieet. If you want to tell more about how things went send me DM.. I still have active investigation as I was let go so that I could fuck things up properly I think. That's why I need to try to fly under the radar as much as possible.