Czech methamphetamine (aka pervitin) vs crystal meth

amphmnamii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
One quite important thing about Czech pervitin that uses toluene. On Czech streets you get by 90% wet stuff that contains toluene. This is doing "quick heat" effect on application. With crystal meth shards you feel "pinching" because of HCL. Czech pervitin also contains much unbalanced leftovers (manufacturers here don't give fuck about purity) .. such as iodine and sometimes acid from battery cells. (This can harm life!)
+It is also common you found "overheated brown shit" that can hold you up for long time...
Czech pervitin is not about purity, but anyways you can feel by enough speedy than 90%+ meth.
Pure meth is smooth. Pervitin is like sandpaper-sharp.

I have taken much kinds of meth. Czech shit is crazier and also much dangerous.

Czech drug addicts usually don't want pure crystals, because they don't feel fettle.
I just now have Crystal from Netherlands, buddies don't have enough...

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's a pity that there is no detailed procedure for the Czech meth cooking.

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What do you mean? I understand the standard process based on (pseudo)ephedrine pills using red phosphorus and iodine is well documented, both in literature and in videos here on BB.

View previous replies…

JesusCrystal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
when I read it here, I thought it was funny at first, but now that I think about it, everything you write here absolutely scares me and I finally understand it.

I'm from the Czech Republic and I've been actively cooking for almost 10-12 years, and before that I've been regularly helping two masters from the old school since I was 15-16 years old, who have been cooking since I was born.

what you all write here is half-assed nonsense or rather just theoretical chemistry that is of no use to you.

I've been looking for some higher knowledge here for over a year, I'm enthusiastically surprised by how smart people are here, who know and can do everything.

For a while, I had the delusion that I was just an inferior cook who only had some general knowledge of chemistry... at any cost, I wanted to learn ways other than ours, the Czech one...

now I'm not at all surprised that here on the drug market people praise some product and at the same time they don't even know how the real PIKO works and they argue with one or two people who are right that it's worth shit.

I was looking for something that doesn't exist... I actually found - my pride.

AND STOP CALLING IT PERVITINE, that's what the Temler Werke company called it during World War II

WE HAVE PIKO, YOU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEERS :-*

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Chill dude, we're happy to have you. Most of us here have never cooked, don't possess any formal education in organic chemistry and don't claim or pretend otherwise. Any advice or statements regarding the cook outside of video tutorials or comprehensive write-ups should be taken with a big pinch of salt.

If you want to benefit the community and share your recipe, or discuss particular aspects of the cook (ratios, timing, adding ingredients fast/slow, etc) your expertise would be much appreciated. You can do so here in this thread or in https://bbgate.com/b/Czech/ or wherever you see fit.

As for the name, I used "pervitin" as the semi-formal name that is most commonly used in news and literature that would be best for English speaking audience.