• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Dead Drop Dead Drops in USA - What City?

The best city for dead drops?

• New York

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Chicago

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Houston

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • San Antonio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Diego

• Dallas

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Austin

• Total voters

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Im not trying to be insulting gordon it just sounded like you were doing meth dead drops and the price of meth is super low because the cartels are trying to destroy all competition and they are succeeding. Was just trying to help you out man, why would i get salty when im trying to get you to help me out with something super important to the survival of me and mine. I tried to be very specific because the first couple of messages we exchanged it hadnt seemed like I was understood, that was all.

Raz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah, but all the product coming up from Mexico flat out sucks. I would happily pay $100 a gram if it was real stuff once again. What's annoying is the middle guy who doesn't care if its garbage, they just want the money and they'll sell anything and say anything is good as long as they make a buck. That's the USA supply since about 2018/2019. Anyone coming in with real, strong, pure stuff would take over the market in no time.

zaners

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Need some drops around Chattanooga Tennessee are

VeniuviusVespa

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Chicago 'burbs would be nice too so I don't have to drive into that hellhole and get drugs planted on me by the police again.

KingCharles1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Atlanta has a large unfulfilled 4-MMC market

captain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Any dead drops in Orlando?😬

terminus

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan could certainly use some love.
Milwaukee, WI
Appleton, WI
Grand Rapids, MI

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
pm me if anyone is willing to do dead drops in denton texas (like an hour away from dallas) 😽
i need stims

Reactions: vis

2-79-790125

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I was driving in Texas once on a work trip. Couple handguns in the rental car trunk, cause you know its Texas. Noticed a cop following me on the interstate for miles. Finally pulled me over. Put me in the front seat of his cruiser. Several minutes passed. Then he told me I was free to go. It was bizarre.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I bet there is a good amount of customers in all those cities

Sly4Stkn

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Stockton California area....representing a large population in relation to cities near. All three transportations here port water out to bay area railways cross country and airport. Strong earning out here ...we ready to work hit me up

Brujo222

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Any dead drops in Tampa?

Stars and sea

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Are there products in the United States, please contact me

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Just my anecdotal experience, but I don't think dead drops would be easy to make catch on in America.

One, it feels less secure for the customer. They are not used to it, so you'd really have to entice them, maybe with a small sample or discount for first time buyer, but people are very distrusting when giving money without a product in hand.

Second, unless it is on a secure messaging app, which is only so secure, most won't bother. They just want to make a call and have someone show up, or drop off what they want. Convenience is king, and dead drops are less convenient than delivery.

It is possible, it just would take time and a lot of effort.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think some rural city's by some of those large ones would be a good idea

shoptilpop3x

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
North carolina has been slept on for years ... I drive up and down the east coast and at the age of ×× I know enough about territory and what's the most popular to use in each state sort of but I can spot anything

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Imo, I think the key here is to designate what scale you are working with.

Small to medium scale, maybe grams to ounces, could be easily done in both rural and urban areas. Both would have their pros and cons. For small amounts though people are less likely to want to drive say more than 20 minutes for grams, imo, ounces 30 is tolerable.

For pounds and up, I think it needs to be on an outskirt of a big city. I'm no expert by far, but the chance of someone coming across the pound or pounds is too high, and at a certain point you can't hide things easily, but that's big weight.